Baby, Don't Cry

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara POV-

            "I have signed you and Jiyong for We Got Married." Eh? Is YG out of his freaking mind?!
            "Oh, with different partners, right?!" PLEASE SAY YES.
            "Nope." He gave me a grin.
            "SAY WHAT?!" I'm freaking out now. WHAT IS HAPPENING?! YG pointed at Jiyong.
            "So Jiyong, you are going to be on We Got Married with Dara. Treat her right, okay?"
            "Huh? Is she okay with this?" Jiyong asked, unsure of the whole situation. UH NO, I AM DEFINITELY NOT OKAY WITH THIS!

            I need to get out of this... LIKE RIGHT NOW!

            "I really don't think this is a good idea... I mean I really don't want to see Jiyong anymore, and I don't think this will work out." I turned to see Jiyong's reaction and I noticed that the hope in his eyes have now died out. Is this really a bad idea? Will it turn out to be a good one? "And besides, he has Kiko and I have Min-"

            "Yes Dara. We all know you have Minho now..." I can't tell if Jiyong's voice is filled with bitterness or sadness. "But just to let you know, Kiko and I are over." Huh?
            "She must've dumped you since you're a two timing jerk." I rolled my eyes and smirked. Hah. That's what he gets!
            "Actually... I dumped her, because I felt bad and realized I made a huge mistake." I looked at his face and he looked at me with pure sincerity. My smirk went away and I looked back at YG. . I can't fall back in love with him.... Even though I really want to. But NO! I have to stay strong and make him suffer!

            There was an awkward silence until YG told us the future plans.

            "You both will start filming tomorrow. From here on, I will not tell you guys any plans so the both of you can be surprised. And don't kill each other, okay? You guys better act like a real, loving couple! Or else!!" He glared at us.

            How am I supposed to act like Jiyong’s lover when I already know how to be exactly that? The problem is, I'm not supposed to be his lover anymore. This love that is supposed to be between us failed. How can it be fixed? Can it even be fixed?

            "You two are now dismissed. You both are expected to meet at the Namsam Tower tomorrow at 4 pm. Don't be late!"

            As I walked outside his office, Jiyong held on to my wrist. "Dara. I know you don't want to do this with me, but please... Please forgive me." Oh Jiyong... As much as I don't want to admit it, I forgave you the moment you first said sorry. I just hate myself for forgiving you so quickly.

I really feel like crying now.

            "It's not that easy... Do you think I like being cheated on? I know that our relationship wasn't perfect, but did you really have to depend on someone else for love? Was I not enough? Jiyong, you have to understand that it hurts..." Why do I feel tears coming down my eyes? Am I really crying? Crap... I started hitting his chest. "I LOVED you Jiyong... And I'm pretty sure I still have those feelings inside... But I think I deserve more-"

And with that last sentence said, I felt a familiar, comforting warm hand come up to my face and my tears were blissfully wiped away.

            "I know. And I ed up. I don’t know why I went out with Kiko. I admit I was an , but don't think I stopped loving you. I may not deserve you right now, but I'll try my best to make you mine again." And soon I felt warm lips touch mine.
            I looked up at him with a confused face. What am I supposed to do now? "You're so cute." He tapped my nose, then kissed my forehead and hugged me. I realized that I missed this. I missed him. He winked at me then walked away, leaving me to think to myself.

            I knew at that moment, I felt comfort and danger at the same time. I was fighting between whether I should listen to my heart, or my mind.

                                                           -Minho POV-

            I went inside the YG building since they told me I needed to reschedule my Etude commercial that was supposed to be tomorrow. I guess it's because Dara has a filming to attend tomorrow? I wonder what it is...

            "Oh Minho-ssi!" Dara's manager approached me.

            "Oh, hello" I bowed.

            "Sorry that we have to push back the Etude commercial shooting! It's just that Dara will be joining We Got Married."

         

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter