Hot Issue

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Minho POV-

            I hugged Dara. I knew Jiyong would be surprised. Honestly, I'm glad I'm doing Dara a favor. I don't want her to end up like me. Heartbroken and stuck. She doesn't deserve all that pain. I understand her.


I know how it feels to be cheated on.


            Anyways, I saw Jiyong's face. Her plan was working!

            I'm actually thinking this plan would get them back together. I hope they do! Trust me, I'm a guy and we can be stupid sometimes. I just think that Jiyong and Dara just got lost in their misunderstandings. Jiyong probably didn't even mean to hurt Dara.


            I tried to make him more jealous, so I brought Dara a rose.
            "Here, this is for you." I winked at her.
            She was speechless. So was everyone else in the room. Haha, I'm such a good actor!

            This time I was the one to be surprised.


            Dara hugged me again. If I wasn’t in love with someone else already, my heart would have probably been jumping.
            She whispered in my ear, "Thank you so much. I don’t mean to trouble you. I seem kind of desperate, huh?" she gave a sheepish smile.
            "No problem! And no, you don’t. Don't worry, I understand." I understood 100%.

            "Well,” I heard a cough and looked towards it. “I'm going to go now, see you guys later." Jiyong said bitterly.

            "Okay, bye!" I smirked at Jiyong. He stared me down and went out the door. I mean, even though I believe they should be together, he needs to learn his lesson a bit!

Once he was fully gone, Dara said, "MINHO! Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I bet if you weren't here, I'd break down." she looked at me with serious eyes.

            "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter