Stay

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to apologize for not updating in such a long time! 

Thing's became too busy for me, so it was really hard for me to post a chapter :/ 

But I've finally found time to post one! And I hope you guys like this chapter! This chapter might be one of my favorites in the story so far <3

enjoy!

--------------------------------------

-Dara POV-

            Once we got off the plane, we went straight for the hotel.
            I went to the front desk to check in for my room.
            "Hello, room for Sandara Park please." I gave a smile to the lady working at the front desk.
            "Of course! I know who you are, I'm such a big fan!"
            "Thank you-" I bowed.
            "Huh? That's weird... I can't seem to find your name on the list..."
            "Maybe try Mrs. Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong came from behind me, and as soon as the receptionist saw Jiyong, she became star struck. was so open, flies could've flew in anytime.
            Sigh. He does have that effect on people, especially the female population. /rolls eyes/
            "Jiyong, don't be silly, it can't possibly be under that name-" I shook my head.
            "A-actually, it is!" Say what?
            I stared at the lady as if she was crazy.
            "Honey, they put us in the same room since we're filming here too."
            I stood in shock. Why hasn't anybody told me this?!
            But in situations like this, you should always try to turn it around to your advantage...

            Good thing I decided to bring my revenge plan stuff with me! It'd be easier to scare Jiyong! Maybe sleeping in the same room as him has its advantage!
            My evil scheming was cut off after hearing Jiyong's voice.

            "Dara... Helloooooo... Earth to Dara!" Jiyong waved his hand back and forth in front of my face.

            "H-huh?" I stared at him with a confused face. I guess I've been spacing out!
            "That excited to stay in the same room with me?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down. "You're probably day dreaming about it right now." He winked.
            "No, I was just-"
            "Uh huh... Say what you wanna say, but-" then he whispered in my ear "You already know you want to sleep with me again." He winked at me again, kissed my forehead, and went towards the elevators.
            I was blushing like crazy!!! Kwon Jiyong... I'll get revenge later for all the teasing you've made!
            As we got into the elevator, the filming crew came with us, so Jiyong and I were pushed back and stood right next to each other. There was a certain tension felt between us... I'm not sure what exactly it was though.
            It was night time so the filming crew told us to get some rest and that they'll give us some privacy.
            Perfect time for my revenge!
            As Jiyong and I go to our room, I walked in and instantly noticed that there's only one bed available! What the hell is this?
            "Uh Jiyong, what do you think about sleeping on the couch?" I turn to look at him.
            Smirking, he moves his index finger left to right. "Don't think so, baby girl. You and I are sleeping together." He turned around to fix his luggage. "We did it all the time before..." He chuckled. Ugh! He's teasing me again! That jerk!
            "Hmmph yeah right. We'll see if that'll happen!" I muttered to myself.

            It's time to scare this cocky bastard!

            I bring my luggage to the bathroom to get ready for my "revenge" plan.
            "Jiyong, I'm going to change first, kay?" ...AND I PLAN TO SCARE YOU TOO!
            "Yeah, sure."
            I go inside the bathroom and close the door.
            I open up the luggage, expecting to see my pajamas and my scary masks that I've prepared to scare Jiyong with but they're gone! All I see are my going out clothes. I move those clothes to at least find my pajamas. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted in frustration.
            "Dara? Are you okay in there?"
            NO! "Uh, yeah." I seriously think I'm going to lose my mind!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter