Lies

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I'm back :) Here's a new chapter, because i missed you guys.

thank you for waiting and thank you guys for staying with this story! 

enjoy! please comment, and please read the my author notes at the end. there is some important information there.

thank you!! ^^

---------------------------------------

-Jiyong POV-

 

            “WAIT. WHAT? It was Soomi?! Are you freaking kidding me?” Dara texted me earlier about the whole situation, so I decided to call YG.

            “Yes, Jiyong. We were shocked as well, so now we have contacted the police and the staff at WGM. Hopefully they catch her as soon as possible. You and Dara need to lay low for a bit though because I heard that Soomi hasn’t been seen after going to 2NE1’s dorm.”

            “Okay, I understand… but once she’s caught, can we go back to filming? I mean, is there any chance of us getting back on We Got Married?”

            “Sorry, Jiyong… it’s too risky. I mean you guys were attacked. I don’t want to put you guys in that environment anymore. Plus, they didn’t even know they hired a sasaeng for an intern!”

            Damn. As much as I hate it, he’s right.

            “It’s okay. I understand. Well, I’m going to contact Dara right now. Thanks. And please let me know when that Soomi girl is caught.”

            “Of course, see you.”

            After hanging up the phone, I decided to call Dara.

            “Hello?” I miss her so much. Especially her voice.

            “I miss you!”

            “Haha, you’re so cute, Jiyong.” SHE SOUNDS SO CUTE GIGGLING.

            “How are you doing? You’re staying inside at all times, right?”

            “Yes, don’t worry. How about you? Are you doing okay?”

            “I am. But I just miss you. And I’m really sorry this happened. Soomi is my sasaeng fan, and I shouldn’t have put you in harm by going on the show.” I sighed.

            “S-so you regret going on We Got Married?” Dara mumbled.

            “No, of course not!!! . I didn’t mean it like that babe. I have honestly loved every single moment of being with you, filming or not. It’s just that I wish we didn’t have to go through this…”

            “… same. Jiyong, I just want us to be happy. That’s all.”

            Hearing her weak voice made me sad. “Me too, Dara, me too.”

-------------

-Soomi POV-

 

            Damn it. Everything is ruined!

            I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE JIYONG. DARA WAS THE ONE TO BE RUINED.

            NOT. ME.

            Now I have to hide because of that stupid . Great. Does she now think she won? HA HA HA I DON’T THINK SO.

            I will destroy what they have.

            Dara can NEVER have my sweet, sweet, Jiyong.

            I have to make a plan still. I’m already sought after, so that means I have to make one as soon as possible.

            Hmm...

            Maybe I DO still have something...

            Haha, I may be caught, but I’m sure as hell not going down without a fight.

 

-Dara POV-

 

            Two days have passed already and each day has been slowly killing me. I haven’t been able to see Jiyong yet, even though we have been webcaming each other, and I haven’t been able to leave this dorm! Same thing goes with Big Bang and 2NE1. All of us are stuck in our dorms because of that crazy fan!

            But I am scared.

            I mean, why haven’t they caught the girl yet? For all I know, she could be planning something else right now…

            I just wish love wasn’t so difficult. It shouldn’t be difficult. But of course, I am a star, and I knew that having a simple love life was impossible.

            I love my fans. I am so thankful for them. They’ve made me who I am today, and have been giving me endless love since day one. Same thing goes for Jiyong.

            But those sasaeng fans… I don’t really have any, but I know Jiyong does. I know VIPs are very open fans and most of them have come to accept me, but why do sasaeng fans want to kill me?

            It makes me very sad, and as much as I love Jiyong, a part of me wants to just give up. Not on Jiyong, but on being a star.

            But I can’t be that selfish! I am in a group, and of course, we will stay as one. I was talking to my group members earlier, and they told me that they’re scared.

            They’re scared of loving someone openly.

            How sad is that?

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

            “Dara. I have been thinking about your situation, and I’m honestly scared. What if I become in a relationship and people don’t approve it?” Minzy stated.

            “I know right? I feel the same as Minzy. I didn’t think I would ever need approval from a million people, I only thought I needed approval from my parents and sister…” CL sighed.

            “I mean, me and TOP! How are we going to end up? I’m pretty sure he has sasaeng fans like Jiyong… I love him. I always have. I-I just want a normal, happy love with him.” Bom sighed.

            “You guys, I think we all feel the same, but I’ve realized that we CAN’T be scared. If we are, we’ll never be happy… I guess we all have to fight for our love.” I said.

“How long will this last though? How long should this last? I’m not saying that I want to stop being a star, because I don’t. I mean I love all of you guys and I would never want to leave 2NE1, but we’re women as well. When are we going to get married? Even once we do get married, how old will we be? Will we be young enough still to have kids? I don’t know. We just can’t have both… it’s either our career or our personal life.” Bom sighed.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

            I kept on thinking about what Bom said until I heard her yell.

            “DARA! GET YOUR OVER HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!”

            I got out of my room and went into her room. Minzy and CL were also in her room, next to her. All of them were looking at Bom’s computer. “What’s up?” I walked in confused.

            “Sis… look at this.” CL looked at me with a worried face and pointed towards the computer.

            “IS SANDARA PARK AND KWON JIYONG EVEN REAL? PICTURES SAY NO!!!!!!”

            Wait what? I scrolled down the page to see what kind of pictures they were talking about.

            Once I saw the pictures, my heart dropped again.

            Why is this always haunting me?

            “Sis, take a seat, so you can relax…” Minzy looked at me with a sad face. I guess I couldn’t hide my feelings. It was written all over my face.

            I took a seat on Bom’s bed. “Bom… please read the rest to me.” I said sternly.

            “You sure? I mean-“

            “Yes. Now please, just read what they wrote.” I said while looking down at the floor.

            I heard Bom sigh. “Here I go… ‘As you can see from the pictures above, that woman that Kwon Jiyong, better known as G-Dragon, is kissing is NOT Sandara, but is of course, Miss Kiko Mizuhara. Kiko Mizuhara is a Japanese model and is rumored to be G-Dragon’s current girlfriend. She was even featured in Dara’s and GD’s collaboration music video! As shown in the other photos, he is even entering her house as they hold hands smiling. Where does this leave Dara? Was their love on whole show We Got Married a lie? Fans are very confused and fans of the couple are very angry. In past news, Dara and GD were attacked before and it is known that Dara saved him.

Is it a one sided love? Is she trying to break GD and Kiko apart? Does GD think she’s pathetic?’ What the ? I’m sorry Dara, I can’t go on. I’m getting too angry right now!” Bom yelled.

            Bom, Minzy, and CL turned to look back at me. I was still looking at the ground.

            “Dara! Please don’t cry!” Hah. I didn’t even realize I was crying. “You already know that it’s not true! These reporters are freaking idiots!” CL ran to me and patted my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter