Black

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara's POV-

 

            Yesterday was definitely a rollercoaster for me. The memories of yesterday replayed back into my mind like a movie as I laid on Jiyong's chest. But once I woke up in Jiyong's arms again this morning, the memories of that horrible letter washed away.

            "Jiyong, it's time to get ready... let's get up now?" I looked up to see his face.

            "Hmm... five more minutes please?" He mumbled with his eyes still closed as he put his arms around my waist.

            I closed my eyes in comfort.

            "I know you're excited to see the waterfalls, so I'll wake up for you." I opened my eyes again and looked at him smile.

            "It's okay, I like what we're doing right now." I winked. Five minutes wouldn't kill anyone, right?

            "You know, it's dangerous to flirt with me you know..." he smirked. "You never know what I'll do..." He started chuckling and started to tickle me.

            45 minutes never killed anyone, right?

 

-YG's POV-

 

            "Bom, what's going on?" I looked at the girl sitting in front of me.

            "Eh? Uh... nothing..." She kept looking everywhere around the room, except me.

            "You do know I have cameras set up around this building." I looked at her with a stern face, trying my best to not laugh at how nervous Bom looked.

            "Yes?"

            "And you do know I'm not stupid..."

            "... Fine. I give up. But wait, why am I the only one called here then?" Bom pouted as she looked down.

            "Don't worry, you were just the first one to arrive."

            "Huh?" Bom finally looked up.

            A few knocks were heard from the door. "Come in, TOP." I said smirking at Bom's flustered face.

 

-Jiyong's POV-

 

            As soon as Dara and I arrived at the waterfall site, Dara's attention was caught by how beautiful the place was.

            Across from us directly was a beautiful waterfall. "Woah, this is amazing!" Dara's mouth dropped. But thank goodness Dara isn't afraid of how high we are on this cliff. The cliff is about 40+ feet away from the water on the bottom.

            "Look, Ji! All we have to do is go down that trail to get into the water!" She jumped up and down in excitement. "Let’s go down once we're settled in!"

            "Of course." I smiled at how adorable she is.

            The view was definitely amazing, but it did not compare to Dara's beauty. Woah. When did I get so cheesy?

 Anyways, I decided to get the stuff from the car.

            "Babe, can you help me?" Right when we arrived, she let go of my hand and left me to get the things we brought from the car. No reply was heard from her. I don't even think she listened to me! "Ahh nevermind... I'm not going to be jealous of a damn waterfall!" I shook my head. I can't be that pathetic!

            I then tried setting up the camera that the WGM staff gave me on a tripod. I asked them for one, not to film for WGM, but to actually keep memories of our trip.

            Once I set it up, I started taking pictures of Dara.

            I reviewed the pictures I took. In every candid picture I took, Dara looked beautiful in.

            I was lucky to be here. I was lucky to even be near her.

            I was lucky the whole time. But I was such a for not realizing it before. I shook my head as the memories of me and Kiko came back. Wow, I really did up. But I can’t let my mistakes drown me! I have to make them all up. I have to prove that Dara did not make a mistake in giving me a chance again.

            "Hey, what did you take pictures of? I wanna see!" Dara smiled as she ran next to me. "Hey!" she pouted. "You took photos of me? Not fair. Let me take photos of you now!"

            "Fine... but do you know how to work this camera? It's kind of difficult."

            "How hard can it be?" Dara smirked and snatched the camera from me and the tripod. She started to point the camera towards me.

            "How about we just take photos together? I'm not that handsome enough to be photographed by such a beautiful woman." I suggested.

            "Okay, Mr. Cheesy! Haha, when did you get so cheesy? And no, you are very handsome!" Dara walked to me with the camera still in her hands, then kissed my cheek. She pointed the camera towards us while we posed.

            "Do a funny pose!" Dara said as we stuck both of our tongues out.

            "Now do a cute pose!" we both puffed our cheeks.

            "Hm... now-" I gave her a random kiss on the lips. She instantly blushed.

            I shrugged. "It was my turn to suggest a pose!" I winked.

            "Since you're so handsome, I'll let it go." Dara giggled. "Oh yeah! Can I have the car keys real quick?" Dara put the camera back on the tripod and looked at me. "I forgot to bring it with me."

            "Hmm, why? Is there something you need to get? I'll just get it for you."

            "No, it's okay, I got it!" She tried getting the keys from my hand. What is she trying to hide?

            Amused, I lift my hand with the keys above her head. "Hm... what are you trying to hide?"

            "Nothing! Now give me the keys!" She tried jumping for the keys.

            "Just tell me. I'll get it." I grinned.

            "Jiyong! You're." Jump. "Ruining." Another attempt at jumping. "The surprise!!"

            "Surprise?" I said confused.

            "I give up." She pouted. "I packed a surprise picnic lunch for the both of us to enjoy today, and I wanted to surprise you. But I guess not anymore..." She walked away from me.

            I instantly grabbed her hand and put hugged her. "Thank you. I love the surprise already." I whispered into her ear. Letting go, I told her that I would just get it.

            "Fine, while you get it, I'll set up the table and chairs."

            "Or do you just want to sit blankets so it'll be like a real picnic?" I suggested.

            "Oh, that one sounds more fun!" She smiled. "I'll set it up."

            I started to walk towards the car.

 

-Dara POV-

 

            When did Jiyong get so romantic? Hehe, all I did was suggest to eat on a table, while he thought of making it like a real picnic. He probably just wants to cuddle while we eat- but hey, I'm not complaining!

            Seriously though... I'm shocked at how romantic he's been! He's even becoming more romantic than me!

            I guess I should step up my romance game!

            I started to set up the blankets on the ground. Once I was done

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter