Heartbreaker

WHY DID YG TAKE US TO 'WE GOT MARRIED'?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dara POV-

 

It's been three months since Jiyong and I broke up. We were sometimes on and off, for different reasons, but this time, I think it's seriously the end for us.

Honestly, I thought he was the one.
And I believed he was...
…until I heard about him... and her.

 

Yes, Kwon Jiyong cheated on me. He cheated on me with his friend Kiko, who is a known Japanese model. I guess we really did fall out of love this time. Well he did. I think I'm still in love with him. Wait. I am still in love with him but my mind is telling me to stop it and to move on. I didn't know 'forever' could be so short. This whole situation is just ty and it hurts.

 

Ever since the breakup, I've been trying to keep myself busy so I don't cry all the time. I have 2NE1's world tour going on, and I've been doing plenty Étude makeup commercials. So far, I think I'm doing okay. Yes, I'm still hurt. I loved him… I don't know if I still do. I hate him too. I'm not mad at him for cheating on me with Kiko, I'm more hurt... and disappointed. When I first heard about the whole Jiyong & Kiko scandal years ago, I didnt think of her as someone I should look out for… because she wasn't. It was YG's decision to make a distraction so Jiyong’s relationship with me wouldn't be found out. Apparently, after his solo Heartbreaker album, too many clues were out about us. We didn't care though. We loved each other and it didn't matter.
But that's past tense now.
We 'loved' each other.


I knew that pursuing a long distance relationship was going to be hard to do, but Jiyong and I always worked it out- or so we thought.

But soon we would start fighting, we got tired, and soon, we started giving up. As I look back, I wonder where we always went wrong.


I must say, Jiyong was always a gentleman though. It's quite ironic.
He cheated on me, but the ‘gentleman’ in him flat out told me the truth. He confessed and he was honest with me.
So I broke up with him. Even if it hurt.

 

He wasn't in love with me. If he was, he didn't have to seek for another woman, right?
But oh man... I was hurt. I cried for days. Who wouldn't?
I'm still hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter