The Burden I Gave Him

Music Box

 

           After that, Taeyang brought Hye Jin to the clinic inside YG building. All of them were shocked to see him carrying her. They were all worried for Hye Jin but Taeyang was the most worried. He sat at outside the clinic for a long time. All of them came to Hye Jin but he stayed outside. G-Dragon noticed and sat beside him.

 

          “What happened?” Jiyong asked. He actually knew what it was. He had known his best friend for so long now but he wanted to confirm things.

          “What we thought that will happen, happened so sudden.”

          Both of them became silent.

          “I never wanted this for her. I love her so much.”

          “No matter what, we will always be here for both of you, bro. Don’t worry, everything will be alright.”

          “I hope so.” Then he sighed.

 

          In a while, Hye Jin went out of the clinic. She was completely treated. Taeyang was still outside. She smiled at her. He smiled too. She sat beside him.

 

          “You’re okay now?” he asked.

          “Yes.”

 

          Silence conquered both of them. Hye Jin suddenly rested her head on his shoulders. He held her hand tightly.

 

          “Mianhae~” he said.

          “No, it’s not your fault.”

          “Do you still love me?”

 

          She was shocked by his question. She removed her head from his shoulders and looked at him.

 

          “Yah! Who on earth would give up just like that? Even if they kill me I’ll still be stubborn in loving you!” She said while looking at him with an angry expression. He laughed at her and hugged her tight.

          “I love you so much!” she just gave a grin..

 

          Taeyang immediately brought her back in their house. From that day, Hye Jin always stayed up in their house. The president gave her a leave, they rarely saw each other because of the circumstances. Everyday was hard for her, though there were no pictures of her published, she was always being careful because fans might still recognize her.

 

          Meanwhile, Taeyang and Big Bang are having a hard time dealing with the scandal. Everyday, the agency kept holding the pictures to prevent them from getting publish. Their sites are being bashed by many fans as well as Big Bang. Rumors started to circulate. Getting bigger and bigger with every second. Everyone’s going crazy in handling all of these. Hye Jin didn’t know a single thing about this.

 

          While she was staying at home her half sister suddenly sent a mail to her.

 

          Hye Jin, how are you there? We miss you here especially papa. Actually, I sent you this letter to tell you that papa is sick right now but don’t worry, it’s not very serious. He wants to see your mother. I think he wants to ask for forgiveness so if it’s fine, I hope she can go here. The doctor said that papa’s recovery would be faster if we do all his requests. I know you’re busy out there so it’s fine if you won’t come back here but it’ll be really great if you will. I miss you. Take care…

 

          She sighed. “Should I just go and leave everything here?”

 

          *Kring. Kring*

 

Taeyang: Babe, I miss you…

Hye Jin: I missed you too. Did you miss me so much that you called?

Taeyang: Yes…

Hye Jin: Are you tired now? Where are you?

Taeyang: I’m here at the agency. We’re having rehearsals.

Hye Jin: Ah… I see…

Taeyang: Jagiya, I’ll talk to you later neh? Saranghae~

Hye Jin. Okay, saranghae~

 

          “He must be really tired.” She said then sighed. She was upset that she can’t do anything for their relationship so she went to the agency secretly to see him. She brought food with her. She disguised herself so that she won’t be seen by fans. She arrived safely but once she steped at the agency everyone was looking at her. “Is she the one?” “They are suffering because of her.” “How could she do that?” She knew what was happening. She felt lonely. “Am I really doing something wrong?” kept surrounding her mind. She went to the rehearsal room and saw Daesung and TOP. She stopped when she heard them talking.

 

          “Hyung, is our appearance on that show cancelled too?”

          “Yes. Even in one of the music shows, we were replaced.”

          “This is hitting us badly.”

          “Even our site is being attacked. They kept on bashing Hye Jin. If this continues, I don’t know anymore.”

          “But I’m more worried about Young Bae. He kept apologizing and not knowing what to do. I think he’ll get sick soon from all of this.”

          Both of them sighed.

 

          Hye Jin was shocked to hear those words. She thought it’s not really a serious matter but even the Big Bang members are having a hard time. She walked for a moment until she found her boyfriend sitting on a bench. He looked so tired. She wanted to go near him but she can’t, she’s the reason for his suffering. He bowed down and put his hands on his head. He looked so serious, thinking deeply. Hye Jin’s tears started creeping down. She wiped off her tears as he saw her.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, why are you here? Are you okay?” he was so worried.

          “N…no, I just wanted to see you.” She faked a smile. He sighed and gave off a weak smile. She can feel his sadness.

          “I brought you lunch. Eat it.”

          “Ah! That’s what I really need.”

 

          They spent their time together at the roof top where they always talk.