The Accident

Music Box

 

“Omo. I think I’m in love! I just saw the guy of my dreams. Surely, he is the one!”

 

          It’s a good thing Chae Rin came before her friend goes crazy.

 

“Hey, Hye Jin, what are you doing there? You look … crazy.”

“Chae Rin-ah, I just found the guy of my dreams!!!”

“Huh? Who is it?”

“Jiyong-oppa.”

“What? You’re really crazy, do you know that you have a million rivals?”

“Is he that famous?” she said not really knowing anything.

“Of course. Ah. You really don’t know anything. Let’s go eat.”

 

          Even though CL said that, Hye Jin still thinks of G-Dragon. She was indeed struck by love at first sight.

 

          After that, Hye Jin started working for YG. For a week, she had been tired of taking pictures because the schedules of YG artist are really packed but gladly she was still doing fine.

 

          One day, Hye Jin was assigned to capture pictures for Big Bang’s comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo. She was doubly excited to see his dream guy of course.

 

          The recording began. The boys were doing their thing and Hye Jin kept on taking pictures one by one. They’ve been doing the same thing for hours, but they’re not finished yet. Hye Jin sat down on a chair for she is so tired too. Suddenly, she felt a chill on her cheeks and jumped of being shock.

 

          “Omo!”

          “You’re slacking off!” It was Taeyang.

          “I’m not. I was just tired and I sat down. This guy, you’re really –“

          “Stop. You’ll say many things again.” Taeyang said and handed her the botlte of water he was holding. He was actually looking at her for so long now. He understands that it’s her first time so she’s really not used to it. He immediately left for the recording again. Hye Jin just looked at him as he walked, she wanted to say thank you but words can’t come out of . Another man came near her.

          “I wonder why you always fight.” It’s Jiyong and Hye Jin can’t speak properly.

          “ahhh… we… had a misunderstanding…” she barely spoke.

          “I see. I think he wants to make up with you, he hates arguing and likes to talk things out.” said Jiyong while looking at Taeyang from a distance.

          “Maybe…” Hye Jin just answered still being nervous.

          “By the way, I saw your shots last time, they’re really awesome. You should make me many good shots.” He winked at her and wave as he walked to the stage. Hye Jin was speechless. That guy was so flawless. She likes him a lot and felt like in heaven after he winked at her.

 

          At last, the recording ended. Before going home, Hye Jin first went to the building because she had to see her schedule for the next week. When she arrived to the building, she met Taeyang again. The awkward atmosphere surrounded both of them. Taeyang was still sweaty because of the practice. He had towel on his shoulders and he looks exhausted (but y!).

 

          “Why are you here? Are you following me?” Hye Jin said to Taeyang with a fierce look.

          “Following you? Of course not! This girl! I’ll just look at our schedule.” said Taeyang while glaring at her. Another fiery atmosphere was given off by the two while walking to the place to see their schedules. Suddenly, Hye Jin cracked up the silence.

          “Hmmm. Thank you for the water a while ago.” She said and looked down immediately. She was so embarrassed to say that to her mortal enemy. Taeyang looked at her and just smirked. They continued to walk until they reached a filming area in the building.

 

          “Oh! What’s this? A filming site?” asked Hye Jin.

          “Yes. I think they’re still fixing it.”

 

          While Taeyang was speaking Hye Jin went inside taking a peek and taking pictures. She loves the concept. Black and white, like a horror photoshoot.

 

          “Yah! It’s dangerous there! I told you, they’re still fixing it!” he yelled at her.

          “Don’t be a coward. I’m fine. You go ahead if you want too.”

 

She continued taking pictures all over the place. Unexpectedly, she bumped at something behind. The walls suddenly became unsteady.

 

“Kyaaa!”

 

“Hye Jin-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”