The New Friendship

Music Box

 

She closed her eyes as tight as possible for she knew what will happen next.

 

          WHOOOOOOOOOSH!

 

After a minute, she can’t feel anything. She’s not hurt but when she opened her eyes, she just realized that she was wrapped up in a man’s firm shoulders. It was Taeyang who save her. He was embracing her and blocking the wall that fell. She leaned on another wall. They’re stuck.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, are you okay? Are you hurt?” he asked her while still holding her. He’s in pain. He can’t move. He blocked the wall so that Hye Jin wouldn’t be hurt.

          “I… I’m fine…” she answered with a weak voice.

 

          Taeyang let out a deep sigh. “I’m glad you’re fine.”

 

Everyone who heard the noise gathered there while Taeyang and Hye Jin were still having troubles there. Hye Jin saw blood rushing from Taeyang’s head.

 

“You … are bleeding!” said Hye Jin while in a state of panic. She doesn’t know what to do but she can’t move because she might just make the situation worst. She wants to do something but she can’t. Tears ran down her cheeks as blood rush down from Taeyang’s head. She was worried about him.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me.” He said trying to distract Hye Jin from panicking.

“Help! Help! Help!” Hye Jin yelled out loud hoping somebody will hear her.

 

Fortunately, the staff helped out and removed the wall that Taeyang was blocking. They immediately brought both of them to the clinic.

 

“Everything’s fine with you, Hye Jin.”

“How about Young Bae-sshi? Is he fine?” she asked with a worried tone.

“I think he is. You can see him now.”

 

She was hesitating to knock and open the door. She was the reason why he was hurt badly and she even said bad things about him before, but something urged her to just do it.

 

“Tok. Tok. Tok.”

 

“It’s open.” A voice came out of the room.

 

Hye Jin carefully opened the door.

 

“Hey!” she said in a soft voice.

“Oh! Are you just alright?” He asked immediately after seeing her. The girl just nodded and sat down at the chair near the bed he was laying. He had patches in his head.

“Are… you fine?” at last Hye Jin asked.

“Yes. Nothing serious happened. Don’t worry about me.” Then he smiled brightly, that smile which says that everything will be fine but Hye Jin’s eyes are still sadder than ever.

“Mianhae ~” she said while slowly putting her hands in his head where he was hurt. He was surprised by her actions. He looked at her sad face while she was touching him. His heart raced, he gulped. He was nervous though it’s not the first time a girl touched him. She put her hands down that made him sigh a bit and said sorry again. Hye Jin’s face was real sad that she could burst out crying in any moment.

 

“Yah! I’m a reckless driver, right? So this one is nothing for me! You wanna see me dance?” so Taeyang danced. He was all groovy doing his moves and ended by spinning (she’s the swan queen after all xD). Hye Jin laughed.

“That’s right, you’re prettier like that.” Taeyang was surprised by his words as well as Hye Jin, they both blushed. That’s the first time someone told that to Hye Jin. Taeyang cleared his throat.

“So, are we friends now?”

“Huh? I guess, I’ll accept that.” She said.

 

They shook hands and form a new friendship.