The Outcome

Music Box

 

         Three years have passed and many things changed for all of them. Taeyang followed Hye Jin to America but they didn’t meet because Hye Jin didn’t tell him anything. In the end he gave up in finding her and came back to Korea. The scandal stopped circulating after the airport incident was broadcasted. Taeyang didn’t say a word to the media up until now. Even YG didn’t give a statement. Big Bang became more successful. They ventured more on their global affairs so they became idol super stars all over the world.

 

          Hye Jin on the other hand did her best in her profession. She became a well known photographer in Korea. Her parents accepted each other again. Her father is now very fine living with them. She always had contact with CL but she never mentioned or contacted Taeyang.

 

          Taeyang never had a girlfriend after Hye Jin. He loved her very much and up until now, he was still waiting for her.

 

          “Halmunni, is true love real?” Taeyang asked while looking at the music box in their store.

          “Of course. Why, you’re still thinking of that girl?”

          “She never left my mind.” He smirked.

          “It’s a poor thing you didn’t even introduced her to me or tell me her name before she went far away.”

          “Mianhae Halmunni, I just don’t want you to expect. If true love is real, you’ll definitely see and meet her.” He said looking at his grandmother now.

          “You know what, if that girl won’t come back I’ll introduce you to another girl.”

          “Another?”

          “Yes. I see her in you and I know you’ll like her.”

          “Impossibe. There’s only one girl in this heart.” He pointed in his heart and his grandmother laughed.

 

          Few days after that, Big Bang members came to a variety show for their upcoming comeback.

 

          “Young Bae, have you seen the headlines?” Jiyong asked looking so dazed.

          “Why?”

          “Hye Jin was there.” He rapidly gave the newspaper. Hye Jin was on the front page.

 

          “Cha Hye Jin, Korean photographer won at the International Photography Contest again. She now won for two consecutive years.”

 

          He smiled. “This brat did really fulfill her promise.” But his smile faded away immediately. Jiyong just looked at him and pat his shoulders. They went together to the set.

 

          They were with 2ne1 with the variety show. While they were talking, the MC suddenly asked Taeyang about his past.

 

MC: Taeyang-shhi, I know that this question was always asked to you but you never answer yet I’ll be trying to ask you again. What truly happened years ago? The scandal about you dating a girl.

 

          All of them were looking at Taeyang, they know he would not answer it because he avoided it for years.

 

          “I think it’s about time to let everyone else know about this.” Then he smiled.

 

          The people in the studio were all shocked especially Big Bang and 2ne1. The audience were all anticipating for Taeyang’s revelation.

 

          “I had a girlfriend three years ago. She’s my first ever girlfriend. She became a photographer in YG and then we got close and started dating. After a while, a scandal happened between us. The fans disapproved our relationship…”

          “So that’s the time when Big Bang had a hard time having projects, right?” asked the MC.

          “Yes. I thought I’ll be going crazy then because everyone was burdened because of our relationship. There was even one time when my girlfriend was attacked by fans. Both of us really wanted to save our relationship back then.” Taeyang said trying to control his deep sorrow.

          “While Taeyang was speaking, we can see CL being all emotional right here.” CL smiled while wiping her tears.

          “It’s because we were the one who witnessed their love for each other. They have so much love but it was realky in the wrong time…” she said while trying to smile even if it’s hard.

          “CL’s actually her best friend.” Said Jiyong. CL nodded.

          “Wait, do you have many best friends? The famous photographer Cha Hye Jin is your best friend, right?” Big Bang and 2ne1 smiled.

          “Cha Hye Jin is hyung’s ex girlfriend.” Seungri said.

 

          The people in the studio were so stunned by the moment. Hye Jin gained so much popularity since she won the International Photography Contest for two consecutive years now. She was so much loved in Korea in the current time. All of them felt disappointed and upset for the fate of those two people.

 

          “Before we broke up, she promised that she will be better and she really fulfilled it.” Taeyang said while giving his sparkling smile.

          “Ahhh. So she wanna be a girl fitted for you. Did you see each other? Last year she came back, right?” Taeyang just shook his head.

          “CL doesn’t want me to see her.” He said teasing CL. He laughed.

          “Do you regret anything? Like letting her go?”

          “Regret? Maybe not. If I stopped her that time she wouldn’t be where she is right now and we might be still hurting each other till now so I think everything’s fine.”

          “Did you try to contact her?”

          “I always try but she’s so stubborn.” He laughed.

          “Do you still love her?” the studio became quiet waiting for his answer.

          “I never stopped.” He sighed. The studio felt his sincerity.

          “Maybe she’s listening right now, you can give her a video message.”

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, I know you’re doing fine right now. Don’t you miss me? Why won’t you call me?” The studio laughed at him begging for her to call him.

 

          “But seriously, I’m proud of what you’ve accomplished. I hope someday we’ll meet again and talked about many things. I’m still waiting for you until now. I still love you…”