The Music Box

Music Box

 

         “Hye Jin-ah?” Halmunni asked when she saw a familiar face entering her store. She was wearing a fancy black dress and sun glasses. She now have a short but shining hair. Her face didn’t change though she applied light make up today.

          “Yes, Halmunni. Did you miss me?”

          “You’re back again, so I guess you didn’t see him last year? You’ve been coming back yearly but you never meet.”

          “Maybe it’s still not the right time halmunni.” She again took the music box and played it, looking at it so eagerly.

          “It’s a good thing you’re here. My grandson is coming soon, I want to introduce you to him. Maybe you’ll like him more than that guy.” They both laughed.

 

          While looking at the music box, Hye Jin felt different. Suddenly, a piece of paper dropped from the music box.

 

          “Halmunni, what is this?” she asked as she showed the paper to Halmunni.

          “Ahh. That’s a letter a girl gave to my grandson. He put it there because he knows the story of the music box too. He said that maybe if he puts it there, a promise might be fulfilled.”

          “Your grandson is hopeless romantic halmunni.” They both laughed again but as Hye Jin puts it back to the music box, she saw a familiar handwriting that tempt her to open it. Everything stopped when she saw the paper.

 

          “Halmunni, sorry I was late. I had a taping for a variety show.” He said.

 

          Hye Jin’s heart skipped a beat. She knows that voice. She can’t be wrong.

 

          “It’s okay. Oh, by the way, I would like to introduce you to the girl I’ve always told you.”

          “Ahhh… the girl who liked the music box? Oh! Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Dong Young Bae.” He said.

 

          Taeyang was observing the girl, he knows that she’s familiar. Her posture, everything. Hye Jin smiled after him introducing.

 

          “Annyeong…”

 

          Taeyang was stunned. He knows that voice. He knows someone with the same way of greeting. She turned her back.

 

          “I’m Cha Hye Jin. Nice meeting you Dong young Bae!” she gave a very wide smile.

 

          Time stopped for both of them. They just stared at each other’s eyes. Taeyang broke the silence. He smiled.

 

          “Congratulations to the famous photographer.” Taeyang said sarcastically while he was still near the door.

          “Komawo!” Hye Jin answered.

          “You’ve changed a lot.” He said. She nodded.

          “You too, you’ve changed a lot.” He walked towards her then slowly moved his hands on her face, first her ears, then cheeks, then nose, then finally her lips. He smiled.

          “I never changed.” Then he kissed her.

 

          Halmunni finally understood what’s happening.

 

          “I missed you…” Hye Jin said.

          “No. I missed you more.” He smirked. “Cha Hye Jin, this time I’ll never let you go so don’t you dare be stubborn again!” she laughed and nodded.

          “Saranghae ~” she said.

          “Saranghae~” he answered

 

          They both embraced each other tightly. After a while they explained to Halmunni what really happened. Everything turned out to be fine. After a few years, they got married and all the fans approved it. They became one of the most famous couple in Korea. Finally, Hye Jin knew what’s the purpose of the music box and finally, both of them proved that even though challenges will separate you, if both of you are meant to be, you will always be…

 

THE END. :)

*******************************************************************************************************

thank you for reading everyone ~

i hope you enjoyed this story. :) i don't know if i did well in the end... 

but atleast i tried ~ haha ~

i hope you'll also read my nextstory entitled "Strawberry Love".

i'll be posting it soon. a big thanks to all of you <3

love, 

yehl :)