The Man I Met

Music Box

 

Not long before that, a man entered the antique store Hye Jin went. He has an average height, fair complexion and firm body. His handsome and his smile can capture any girl’s attention.

 

          “Halmunni ~!”

          “Oh. How could my idol grand son go here?”

          “Shhh. They might know me halmunni.”

 

          Oh! And I forgot to mention, the man I was inside the antique store is none other than Dong Young Bae aka Taeyang, the sweet voice of Big Bang. He is the grand son of the owner but only few people know it because he wants his grandmother have her privacy.

 

          “Did anyone see you there? You might make some ruckus.”

          “No. no. Halmunni, It’s alright, there are only few people there and I’m wearing so much clothes so they won’t notice.”

          “Oh, my grandson is so sweet.” said his grandmother with a smile in her face.

          “Though something horrible happened.”

          “What is it?”asked her grandmother shifting from a smile to a worried face.

          “I bumped into a girl and I was near hitting her. But don’t worry, she wasn’t hurt, I actually wanted to send her to the hospital but she ran. She’s so stubborn.”

          “Oh! Did she recognize you?”

          “I guess not, she looks like she came from another country. Ah, so much for that. She’s fine now. What happened in the store today?”

          “The girl I was telling you about is back from her stay in America.”

          “Ahh. That girl who loves this music box?” Taeyang held the music box and opened it. Actually, it was a gift from her grandfather to his grandmother. It was so precious to Taeyang too because his grandpa told him about stories regarding it.

          “She didn’t want to have it though I told her I’ll just give it to her.”

          “Why?”

          “She said it has a purpose here.”

          “She seems to be mysterious.” Taeyang said and then put the music box down.

 

          After that, they went home. Taeyang is so close to his grandmother since she’s one of the people who raised him up so he never fails to pick her up once in a while.

 

          “Young Bae-ah.” said Taeyang’s grandmother who seems very serious.

          “Hmmm?”

          “You know, I’m not getting any younger. When will you give me a beautiful grandchild?”

          Taeyang was aware of this and looked at his grandma who really wants to marry off her grandson.

          “Halmunni, isn’t your handsome grandson not enough?” said Taeyang trying to be sweet to her grandmother.

          “I’m serious here. You don’t know when will be the time.”

          “It’s not like I’m not doing anything. It’s just I haven’t found her yet…”he said now looking serious and upset.

          “Are you sure? Maybe you found her, but you didn’t notice and you just let her slip away…”

         

Taeyang just looked at her grandmother and didn’t say a word. After sending her grandmother to her house, he directly went to their dorm, thinking of what his grandma told her.