The Movie Date

Music Box

 

         Taeyang and Hye Jin were dating for a month now but since Taeyang’s schedule was too packed, they can’t be with each other all the time.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, why don’t we watch movies on Saturday?” he asked her while they were eating their lunch.

          “Huh? You don’t have any schedules, then?” she said in a very eager voice. She was very happy they can have time on the weekend.

          “Yah! Do you miss me that much that you’re very happy?” he said now teasing her invulnerable girlfriend.

          “O…of course not!” she pouts.

 

          He just chuckled and continued eating with her. Days passed and it was finally their movie date. Hye Jin started to prepare things. She prepared the lunch box his boyfriend loves so much. She even dressed herself properly for this day. She wore a simple but elegant white dress, put a little make up and put a little heart shaped clip on her long hair. She was so excited.

 

          *Kring. Kring. Kring*

 

          “Oh, it must be him! Annyeong Jagiya!” she said in a very excited manner.

          “Jagiya, can you just come up to our dorm today? I can’t pick you up we had a sudden schedule but I’ll come pick you up there in time before the movie, okay?”

          “Ahhhh. Deh ~”

 

          Hye Jin became slightly upset but immediately cheered herself up because she believes that he’ll still fulfill his promise to her. She went to their dorm and there was no one there. It was a good thing that the halmunni who cleans the dorm is there to let her in. She managed to help the halmunni clean the dorm. After that, the halmunni said goodbye to her. It’s not her first time in there. Taeyang takes her there to bond with other members.

 

          Hours passed but Taeyang isn’t yet coming. Hye Jin received another phone call from him.

 

          “Jagiya ~ I’m sorry if I’m so late. I know the movie will be screened soon but let’s just watch another one, okay?”

          “It’s fine with me. Don’t worry!”

          “Just do whatever you want in our dorm, okay? There’s food there, DVDs and CDs you can watch them.”

          “Deh~”

 

          She made a false pretense that it was okay for her but she’s really upset. It’s really hard to have a celebrity boyfriend in her mind. But she still waited for him. She went inside his room. She found Taeyang’s old pictures and went to the living room to browse on them.

 

          Meanwhile, Taeyang was having one of their photo shoots for a commercial. It was so sudden and they need to finish it immediately.

 

          “Young Bae, are you alright? You keep looking at your watch and phone.” asked G-Dragon who looks worried about his best friend.

          “Hye Jin and I have a date today but because of this she’s waiting for me at the dorm. I thought this would only last for a few hours but it’s getting dark. She’s not replying anymore.” He heaved a sigh.

          “You rarely get too see her, right?”

 

          He just nodded and felt really sad and depressed.

 

          In the dorm, Hye Jin forgot her phone on Taeyang’s table so she can’t hear her phone ringing but she was accompanied by Taeyang’s childhood pictures. She continued laughing while browsing at them but in a while she fell asleep because she stayed up all night to pack the lunch.

 

          It’s already 7:00pm and the shoot was not yet done. Taeyang looks so exhausted and pissed. Hye Jin doesn’t answer. He’s so worried. He called the caretaker of the dorm but she said Hye Jin didn’t come out there yet. The members saw his very upset situation so they asked the directors to do things immediately. The members helped out by letting Taeyang finish all his solo shots before them and finish group shots first. They said that it’ll be okay for them to shoot last. Taeyang was so overwhelmed to them and at last at 8:00pm he was finished and immediately went to their dorm.

 

          It was 9:00pm when he arrived at their dorm. The theaters are now closed so they can’t watch anymore. Taeyang ran as fast as he could and when he opened the door he found his princess on the sofa sleeping peacefully. He sighed of relief. He found the lunch box she packed on the table. He was upset and sad for his girlfriend work so hard for him but he can’t pay that off.

 

He sat down on the floor just in front of the sofa. He took the photo album and brushed her hair. He looked at her wanting to memorize everything. He touched her hair, forehead, ears, nose and finally her lips. He was so sorry for his girlfriend. Then he whispered in her ear, “Saranghaeyo~”. Suddenly, Hye Jin woke up.

 

          “Oh! Oppa, you’re here. Mianhae~ I fell asleep.” She slowly sat down.

          “Are you okay? Where are the other members? Do you want something?” she continuously asked. He sat beside her not saying a thing.

          “Wait, I’ll get you food. You might be hungry.” She stood up, he also stood up but he grabbed her arms and embraced her.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, I’m so sorry. I made you wait… but we didn’t even made it to the movie.” He was so guilty but she hugged him tighter.

          “No. It’s not important if we’ll watch a movie or not. What’s important is that you made it to see me. That’s enough for me.”

          He kissed her. Both of them missed each other so much. She broke the kiss and led him to the kitchen. She arranged the food she prepared all night. The food was still okay. Both of them started to eat and they talked about Taeyang’s day.

 

          After eating, they rest in the living room and watched DVDs. Hye Jin rested her head on his shoulders while they were holding hands.

 

          “Yah, this is much better than watching movies in the theater.” He looked at her with his face so glad. She just nodded and smiled.

 

          They spend the night together and laughed with each other while watching the movie.

 

          In a while, the Big Bang members came. To their surprise, they found them sleeping in the sofa. Hye Jin resting on Taeyang’s lap while Taeyang’s head was leaning in his left hand while the right is holding Hye Jin’s hands.

 

          “Ahhh. How sweet.” Seungri said then hugged Jiyong.

          “Shhh. Don’t disturb them anymore.” Said TOP and their nights ended.