The 100th Day Anniversary

Music Box

 

           Months passed and the relationship of Hye Jin and Taeyang stayed stronger but they didn’t expect a storm coming towards their direction.

 

          “Hye Jin, your 100th day anniversary will be on Saturday right?” CL asked her friend.

          “Yes!” she answered merrily.

          “Wow, you look so happy! Haha~”

         

          Hye Jin just smirked because she’s already prepared for it. She knitted a scarf for Taeyang to use for the winter. It’s just simple but elegant, she did her best effort to do it.

 

          Meanwhile, Taeyang’s planning to do something else but I can’t spill it of course. Keke ~

 

          The day of their anniversary came. Hye Jin was so excited, because Taeyang was a very sweet guy she expects a surprise. When she came, she was greeted by their co-workers immediately. At last, she saw Taeyang but he looked plain and there were no lights off or anything. She came closer.

 

          “Baby, happy 100th day!” he said and handed out flowers and a teddy bear.

          “Ahh! Komawo~ I like teddy bears a lot~” she said but she did not give the scarf yet. She was planning to fake him for not giving a gift.

          “Where’s mine?” he said pouting. She just gave him a peck on the cheek.

          “That’s it! Haha ~”

          “You’re unfair!”

          “They said a kiss is the sweetest gift. Why aren’t you appreciative?” Acting like a little girl now.

          “As long as it’s from you, I appreciate it!” he said and gave her his most sparkling smile. Taeyang ushered her then to the cafeteria where he prepared a breakfast for both of them. It was a nice breakfast.

          “Hye Jin-ah, mianhae ~ I can’t treat you to a dinner date because we have our schedule but I’ll just take you next time, okay?” she nodded and smiled brightly. She understood her boyfriend more than anyone so it’s enough for her to have a sumptuous breakfast with him.

 

          It was night time already when Hye Jin finished her duties in the agency. She didn’t see Taeyang after that because they had to attend something important so she haven’t given her gift. She just decided to give it to him the next day.

 

          “Hye Jin, do you have a date with Young Bae-oppa?” Chae Rin asked.

          “No, he’s busy. Why?”

          “Oh! So you can come with us tonight!”

          “Huh?”

          “2ne1 is having a blast! You don’t have anything to do right? Don’t worry, we reserved the resto so no one will be there but us. You’ll come, right?” Because she’ll just be bored in their house, Hye Jin went out with CL.

 

          They went on a fancy restaurant. There were no other people there except CL and Hye Jin but since CL said that they reserved it Hye Jin didn’t mind. She sat down as CL’s phone rang.

 

          “Oh, Hye Jin, maybe this is Dara unnie. I’ll just have to answer the phone, okay?”

 

          She was enjoying the scenery of the restaurant when the lights suddenly went off. Hye Jin was scared and called out CL but a waiter told her that they’ll come fix the problem right away so she calmed down a bit, but as she sat she heard strums from a guitar and a man started singing…

 

(Click here for the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFSgnvKqm4)

(Listen while reading and imagine Taeyang. :D)

 

          ~Ooooooh… Oooooooh…. Oooooh…

          Oh! Her eyes, her eyes, makes the stars look like they’re not shining…

          Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying…

          She’s so beautiful… And I tell her everyday…

 

          She knows the familiar voice even though he can’t see him. It’s certain who was singing. She smiled as he listened in the darkness…

 

          ~Yeah… I know, I know, when I compliment her she won’t believe me.

          It’s so, it’s so sad to think she don’t see what I see

          But every time she asks me “Do I look okay?” I say…

 

          Meanwhile the man singing was just thinking of Hye Jin. It was Taeyang, he wanted to sing this song to Hye Jin because it’s his feelings for him. He loves her so much that he could give everything to her.

 

          The lights suddenly went on. Taeyang is on the stage sitting with an acoustic guitar. He was looking so perfect. He looked at Hye Jin. His eyes were so sincere.

 

(Go to 2:50. :D)

 

        ~Cause girl you’re amazing just the way you are…

          The way you are… The way you are…

          Cause girl you’re amazing just the way you are…

 

          ~When I see your face… There’s not a thing that I would change…

          Cause girl you’re amazing… Just the way you are…

          And when you smile… The whole world stops and stares for a while…

          Cause girl, you’re amazing… Just the way you are…

 

         

 

 

          The music ended. He smiled.

          “Yah! Aren’t you going to clap?”

          She smiles and clapped for him. He walks down the stage as he get the flowers in the table.

          “Are you going to propose?” she asked jokingly.

          “Yes. I am, will you get a heart attack?” he said sarcastically.

          “Shut up!”

 

          He turned to her and gave the flowers. He kissed her forehead.

 

          “Saranghae~ Let’s have 100years more of love, okay?” he said. She kissed her, finally she’s the one who initiated.

          “Yes. We will~” She wrap the scarf around his neck. She forgot to give it because he went to the shoot he was talking about.

          “You knitted this?”

          “Deh~”

          “Ahhh. I thought I had no gift, saranghaeyo~” she was happy that he liked it. Both of them were overwhelmed that night, not knowing that there were eyes not seeing these things unpleasant…