The Blossoming Love

Music Box

 

Taeyang immediately ran after seeing them together. He went into his car and drove fast as he can. He continued driving until he’s tired. He’s upset, frustrated and so heartbroken. It’s his first time to fall in love but this is what happened.

 

          Meanwhile, Hye Jin is in the agency waiting for him.

 

          “It’s already lunch time, how come he’s not here yet?” she said to herself.

          “I even went early because I wanted to know the thing he wants to say…”

 

          “Oh, Hye Jin-ah, did you see Young Bae?” TOP came out of nowhere.

          “No. Why?”

          “He was looking for you a while ago.”

          “Huh? I didn’t.”

          “That was odd. I saw him ride his car again. I thought he saw you and go. Anyway, maybe he just went somewhere. I gotta go.”

          “Okay. Take care oppa!”

 

          “Why would he leave all of a sudden?” she asked herself again.

 

          Time passed, it’s already dark but Taeyang was nowhere to be found. Hye Jin kept calling him but she can’t contact him. He’s not answering his phone. Hye Jin tried to find him. She asked Jiyong if he’s in the dorm, but he’s not there. She only knows one place that could be where he is.

 

          She went to the abandoned house and she was right, he was there sitting on the veranda again looking up the sky.

 

          “Yah! I’ve waited for you for too long and you’re just here slacking. Aish. This guy!” she said sarcastically.

 

          He was dazed to see her but he just ignored her.

 

          “Are you mad at me?” she asked feeling the awkwardness of their situation.

          “No.” he said in a low voice.

          “Then why aren’t you talking to me?”

 

          Silence again surrounded them.

 

          “You’re mad.”

          “I’m not.”

          “You are!” she said raising her voice a little.

          “CHA HYE JIN, can’t you understand the word NO??? I said NO okay?” he said and now his voice was too loud.

          “Yah! You’re saying you’re not mad but you are scolding me. What’s happening to you? Come on, If I did something wrong, sorry. Can’t you forgive me?” Hye Jin said with frustration. She’s frustrated for the fact that he is ignoring her words.

          “I’m not mad, okay!”

          “If you’re not mad, what is it?” He finally faced her.

          “You wanna know what is it? Hye Jin-ah, I’m jealous!!!!” he said earnestly and with a pissed off face.

          “What?” she was stunned. He looked away and put up an upset face.

          “I saw you with Jiyong a while ago, you were hugging each other. I wanted to confess my feelings to you today but I know you won’t accept them. I’m sorry if I burst out my jealousy to you. I never wanted my confession to be like this…” he paused.

          “I wanted to say I like you but I know I’m it’s too late…” still not looking at Hye Jin.

 

          Hye Jin suddenly put her hands on her chest because she can’t control her heart from beating so fast. It’s her first time to receive a confession. She breathed heavily but she managed to look at Taeyang directly and utter words.

 

          “Yah… who… told you I still like Jiyong-oppa?” she asked having difficulty saying the words. He looked at her, she looked away because of embarrassment.

          “You like him before, right? And you hugged each other.”

          “It doesn’t mean that I like him before I still like him today and not everyone who hugs each other likes each other.”

          “Ahh… you’re right about that… then…”

          “Then?” they finally gazed at each other’s eyes.

 

          Hye Jin looked down then suddenly her ears are becoming red.

 

          “Do you like me, then?” Taeyang finally asked.

 

          Hye Jin was still looking away and slightly nodded, then she gave a little grin.

 

          “Yes?” Taeyang asked, his eyes as wide as ever.

          “That’s a yes, right? So you’re my girlfriend now? Huh? Huh? Huh?” he asked again so energetically.

 

          “Yes. Dong Young Bae, yes!” she said now looking at him. Taeyang was so overwhelmed that he danced and danced and danced like there’s no tomorrow!

          “Yah! Are you crazy? Stop that!” Hye Jin said while laughing at her new boyfriend.

          “YAHHHHHHH! CHA HYE JIN is my GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he shouted.

 

          She just laughed at him until he finally stopped. He came closer. He hugged her tightly, she hugged him in return.

 

          “Mianhae ~ I was so absurd thinking of you liking Jiyong but from now on I am the only person who can hug you, okay?” he said.

          “Yes boss.” She said and smiled.

 

          Taeyang looked at her and leaned his forehead to hers.

          “Cha Hye Jin, do you know that you could be the luckiest girl in Korea right now?”

          “Dong Young Bae, do you know that I can break up with you if you’ll insist on that.”

They both laughed as Taeyang’s face moves closer to her. She closed her eyes. He closed his. Their lips met. Both felt all giddy inside. Taeyang felt Hye Jin’s soft and sweet lips. He broke the kiss and whispered to her ears.

“I’ve waited for this moment for so long, don’t ever go.”

They watched the stars together as Taeyang’s arms wrap her up.