The Growing Feelings

Music Box

 

“Whoo! Maa! (Delicious)” he said after eating it all up.

 

Hye Jin just smirked and tidied things up.

 

“Hye Jin-ah?” he said.

“Ah?”

“Why don’t you be my personal cook? I would pay you big time.”

“Yah! Are you kidding me?” she laughed.

“No!”

“I want to be a famous photographer someday so I can’t be an idol’s chef.” she said with her determined expression.

          “Is that your dream since you were a child?”

          “Yes, my father’s a photographer. I wanted to be like him.”

 

          Their conversation ended once the staff called them all up to continue the pictorial.

 

          After a while, these two got really comfortable with each other that their day wouldn’t be complete if they wouldn’t see each other’s faces. It was too soon when CL noticed.

 

          “Yah, Hye Jin, you always hang out with Young Bae oppa nowadays. I’m jealous.” She said with a pouting face.

          “Yah! You know I love you so much. Don’t be sad.” Hye Jin said as she gave her a hug. CL smiled and hugged back.

          “But… I thought you like Jiyong oppa but it seems that you like Young Bae oppa more.”

          “Whhhh… what?” she was startled.

          “You always smile when you’re with him. You’re so different. You never laugh like that when you’re with me. You’re in love Hye Jin!” the baddest female said while moving her eye brows up and down.

          “Yah! I…in…love? No!” she said but still startled.

 

          Hye Jin thought of it all night long before sleeping.

 

          “Yah! Hye Jin-ah, It couldn’t be…. Ahhhh! Let’s sleep okay? Sleep!”

 

          While on the other side…

 

          Taeyang went to his grandma’s antique store again.

 

          “Halmunni! Did you miss me?” asked Taeyang to his grandmother after hugging her tight.

          “Whaaa? My grandson is so energetic. What happened?”

          “Me? I’m always like this. HAHA ~”

          “Oh no, you’re not. Come on, tell me.”

 

          They both sat on the table of the store and talked.

 

          “Hmmm. Halmunni, how did you know that you love Halabeoji?”

          “You’ll just feel it.”

          “Feel it? Hmm. Is it like when you see her you feel good and then when she smiles you feel all giddy inside? When you make her laugh, you feel so happy. When she’s sad you’re willing to do anything for her and when she’s mad you go crazy?”

          “And you tell me you’re not in love?”

 

          He just grinned and left her grandma clueless. He accompanied her to her house and left immediately. He came back to the dorm and thought about the person he was describing all night. It was Hye Jin, he’s certain that he’s starting to grow feelings for her and he wants to confess but he’s so shy to do it.

 

          One day Hye Jin and Taeyang made a bet and Hye Jin lost to Taeyang so she was again forced to make a lunch box for Taeyang, it’s his wish. Because no matter where Taeyang goes he catch people’s attention they just decided to go to the abandoned house.

 

          It was a sunny afternoon when they went there but it was very windy and the veranda has a shade too so it’s not a problem. Even though it’s an abandoned house it’s still clean because it has caretakers.

 

          Both of them arrived in the place and Hye Jin was still ecstatic for the second time.

 

          “Your girlfriend would be upset.” Hye Jin said out of nowhere.

          “What?” Taeyang was clueless.

          “You see, girls want to have sweet and romantic dates to restaurants, amusement parks, etc. but if one’s gonna be your girlfriend she’ll be stuck with this abandoned house forever. Haha ~”

          “Are you like that?” he asked.

          “Ahh. Me? Not really, it’s fine as long as I love him.”

 

          He paused for a moment while she’s getting her things.

          “So, it’s not a problem then.” He smirked.

          “What?”

          “Nothing.” Then he helped her with getting the things not wanting to be caught.

 

          Hye Jin immediately set things up. She laid what she did in the table. Omelet, Kimchi, fried dishes, sliced fruits and bibimbap. Everything looks so delicious. They started eating and sharing stories about things. Both of them felt so comfortable with each other until it was getting dark.

 

          Taeyang noticed Hye Jin shivering because of the cold wind.

 

          “Do you wanna go home?”

          “No. not yet, I wanna see the stars again.”

 

          To her surprise, Taeyang wrapped his jacket around her to ease her shivering.

 

          “I…I’m fine. You don’t need to give this to me” She said while still on a state of daze. She was trying to give it back.

          “No. I’m fine.” trying to avoid looking at her because she might see him being cold.

 

          A few minutes later, Taeyang felt so cold that he also shivered.

 

          “Yah. Are you cold? Take this I said.”

          “You’ll be cold then.”

          “Then… let’s just share it.” She said being embarrassed a little bit.

 

Both of them shared the jacket and were almost hip to hip. As usual both felt awkward feeling each other’s skins.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah?”

          “Ah?”

          “Why don’t you be my private chef seriously?”

          “Hahaha ~ you’re still pulling that off? Haha! I said I wanna be a photographer, not your chef.”

          “Don’t wanna be my chef?” he looked at her earnestly.

“Yes.” She answered looking at him too.

“Then be my wife instead.”

“What?” she’s startled.

“I said I want you to be my wife.”

 

He stared at her. Her heart beating fast. She was stunned with his words. He was near her, very near. She doesn’t know what to say. He’s getting nearer every second. Both their hearts were racing. She’s breathing heavier. She doesn’t know what to do but she doesn’t want to avoid him also. She closed her eyes. He closed his eyes.