The Reckless Driver and The Jaywalker

Music Box

 

The next morning, Hye Jin got up quickly to meet her best friend. They were friends since they were in middle school but because of Hye Jin’s sudden migration to America they parted. After that, both of them continued with their career, Hye Jin studied photography while her friend became a singer and part of a famous idol group. Her best friend is Lee Chae Rin also known as CL of 2NE1. They planned to meet in Chae Rin’s workplace, the YGEnt Building.

 

          Hye Jin wasn’t really familiar with the place. She was away from Korea for so long. She will meet CL because she said that someone will be giving her work there as a photographer. She seated on one of the seats in the cafeteria waiting for her friend. She knows that her friend was an idol but was so surprised when she knew that she was really famous that many people are recognizing and admiring her.

 

          While Hye Jin was staying there, loud screaming was heard from the gate of the building. There were so many young ladies gathered along the gate holding different posters. Suddenly, a car passed them and all yelled they heart out. The bodyguards secured the people inside the car immediately. The people inside the car were Big Bang, one of the most famous and talented idols in Korea. The five of them are dressed casually but you can see the charisma of real idol stars. Seungri, the maknae who gives off a cute aura but knows how to make woman want him to be their husband, Daesung, the angelic voice of Big Bang who melts everyone with his witty smile, TOP, the charismatic rapper who can impregnate woman by just staring at them, G-Dragon, the lovable leader who can make girls go crazy with just his smile and Taeyang, the sweet like honey vocal of Big Bang that kills girls by his eye smiles. These boys are Big Bang. They were there to record their new song for their upcoming album.

 

          “Jiyong-ah, I’ll just grab coffee at the cafeteria. Coffee from ahjumma is much better than from vendo machine.” Said Taeyang and immediately went there.

 

          The man thought to himself that it was another normal day. The refreshing smell of brewed coffee is still the same inside the cafeteria and everyone was a familiar face. He bowed as he saw people coming towards him and gave them his warm smile like the sunshine.

 

          Hye Jin was so tired of waiting for her friend so she decided to have a walk for a while. She stood up but suddenly a man bumped him as he bowed to another person. It was Taeyang,

 

          “Awch!” said Hye Jin.

Taeyang immediately apologized to what he did.

          “Mianhae ~ I didn’t – YOU?” O__O

 

          Both were shocked to see each other for the second time.

          “Yah! What is a reckless driver doing here?” asked Hye Jin with her eyes wide open.
          “Huh? A reckless driver? How can I be reckless?” asked Taeyang with the indication in his face that his good day just turned out so bad.

          “You were near killing me last night?”

          “What? It’s still your fault, you jaywalker!”

          “How can I be a jaywalker? I passed through the pedestrian lane.”

          “But you were beating the red light!!”

 

          Both of them glared each other. Taeyang is like a tiger burning because of his anger and Hye Jin looks like a snake full of venom and is thirsty to bite her opponent. Suddenly, a lady embraced Hye Jin. Both were surprised. It was CL.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, I miss you so much! You look so thin. What happened?”

 

          The atmosphere suddenly changed, looks like the girls really missed each other.

 

          “I miss you too, Chae Rin. You didn’t tell me, you were these famous.”

          “I’m not!”

 

          After a while, CL noticed Taeyang who was still beside them.

 

          “Oh! Young Bae oppa, why are you here?”

          “I just want to get some coffee, but my day just got ruined.” He said while glaring at Hye Jin.

          “Ah, I see. I saw you talking a while ago. Do you know each other?” asked CL while smiling at both of them.

          “NO!” Both replied and they quickly snob each other. Taeyang immediately left them.

          “Ahhh. I see…” CL said with that awkward look in her face.