The Make Over

Music Box

 

YG Entertainment’s Anniversary is coming up so the president decided to have a grand ball for the celebration. In every ball it is expected that every guest will have their partner so our Taeyang here is having a problem. He doesn’t want to be alone anymore. s are bringing their own dates. TOP is bringing her girlfriend Cho Hee*, Seungri with Soo Jin*, Daesung with Hyori Noona (They’re that close, keke ~) and GD will surely bring a girl. All that’s left is Taeyang’s partner.

 

          “Ahhh! I’m going nuts! I don’t wanna be left alone again when everybody is having fun. Aish, Dong Young Bae, why don’t you have a girlfriend?” he murmured to himself.

 

          He didn’t notice a girl coming near her.

 

          “Chingu-ya!” Hye Jin said with excitement. Both of them have been somehow close after the incident.

          “Hey, why are you sad there?” she added.

          “I don’t have a date on the ball and I’m left alone.” said Taeyang with his plain speech and frowning face.

          “Awww. Don’t be so sad.” She said trying to cheer her friend.

          “If only I had a girlfriend, or just a girl who can be my date for just one night.”

          “Ahhh. If only you had a girl.” She sighed.

 

          After a second a *ting* an idea caught up Hye Jin’s mind.

 

          “Yah! I’m a girl and to pay for the pain I’ve done to you, I can be your date!” she said with a serious look.

          “What? Are you serious?”

 

          Hye Jin just nodded and looked at him with her eyes full of determination like she’s going to a boxing match.

 

          The day of the anniversary arrived. Taeyang went to Hye Jin’s house to pick her up but she comes out with a plain shirt and pants.

 

          “Why are you looking at me like that?” she asked being clueless of what a lady needs to wear for a ball.

 

          “Is there no ball in America?” he asked looking so upset.

          “I never went to any.” She said.

 

          Taeyang held her hand tightly and brought her to the car. They first went to the shopping mall to buy her dress. After that Taeyang bought her a pair of heels. He brought Hye Jin to a salon to finish her make over.

 

          Taeyang was reading a magazine when a stylist called him.

 

          “Young Bae-shi, your girlfriend is ready.”

 

          He turned around to take a look and said. “She’s not my girl –“

 

          He wasn’t yet finish saying his line when Hye Jin appeared in front of him. She was wearing a golden dress that shows her milky skin, silver heels that showed how fine her legs are, her hair was tied up that showed her y neckline and her simple make up which portrayed how beautiful she is.

 

          “Yah, why are you looking at me like that? Do I look weird?” she said while looking down and being all shy.

 

          Taeyang blushed and was still in his own fantasy at that moment. Gladly, he escaped after hearing the door close.

 

          “Ahhh. No, you look fine.” He said but he can’t look at her eyes straight. You can see his ears turning pinkish because he’s so shy to look at the beautiful girl in front of him. His heart was racing as well as Hye Jin. In the car, they felt so awkward. They didn’t say a word after that.

 

          They finally arrived at the location. Taeyang opened the door for Hye Jin. Hye Jin stood up but can’t walk properly. She’s not used in wearing heels. Taeyang noticed that and shyly held her hand and put them on his arms like escorting her.

 

          “Today, I’ll treat you like a real lady.” He said and smiled to her. She responded with another smile. Both of them felt awkward and their hearts were racing but both felt satisfied.

*******************************************************************************************************

*Cho Hee and Soo Jin are from my other fanfic entitled My Bride. please read it too ~