the Unexpected Event

Music Box

 

The place was full of celebrities from all over Korea. There are many producers too. Taeyang and Hye Jin were both nervous. It’s Hye Jin’s first time to attend an event like this while it’s Taeyang’s first time to have a partner. As soon as they’ve arrived, the guests kept looking at Hye Jin, she really looks pretty. Their friends were shocked to see transformation. They were also shock to see Taeyang holding a girls hand for the first time in a ball. Both of them felt shy.

 

          They finally saw the Big Bang members and were given warm treatment. Hye Jin looked around to find her Jiyong oppa. She’s nervous but wants him to praise her for the change in her appearance.

 

          The party started in a while. Taeyang noticed Hye Jin always looking at the entrance; she seems to wait for someone.

 

          “Hye Jin, are you waiting for anyone?”

          “Huh? Ah… no, no.” she said avoiding Taeyang’s question.

 

          Taeyang doesn’t know Hye Jin’s affection to Jiyong so he just ignored what Hye Jin was doing. After awhile, Hye Jin went to the rest room.

 

          “Ah, why is Jiyong oppa not yet here?” she whispered to herself.

 

          Taeyang found out that Hye Jin was not there while he was enjoying the party. He became worried about her because he knows that she always makes troubles so he tried to find her.

 

          When Hye Jin went out of the rest room she heard sounds coming from a corner. It was clearly Jiyong’s voice. She was excited to see him. She followed the sound…

 

          “You look beautiful, baby…” Jiyong said.

 

          Finally, she saw him. She saw his back. Hye Jin has poor eyesight so she didn’t see that there’s someone in front of Jiyong. When she was about to call him, everything turned upside down. There was a girl and Jiyong kissed her. Hye Jin didn’t move as she was just standing there, looking at the hallway where the three of them are. The two didn’t notice her but continued their own business. She covered from what she saw. At that very moment, Taeyang saw Hye Jin, clueless of why she was standing looking at the empty hall way. He came closer.

 

          “Hye Jin-ah, why?” he looked at the direction she was looking at. He was dazed, but then Hye Jin ran as fast as she could and went outside of the venue. Taeyang followed her.

 

          She stopped when she felt tired and her feet are in pain. She sat down on a bench behind the venue. The place was peaceful. There was a bench with a light pole near it. It was like a garden but it has this lonely aura. Hye Jin felt lonely. She liked Jiyong. She tells herself that it’s not like she’s his girlfriend to react that way, but she’s badly hurt and that’s the only thing she can do, run-away.