Stepping on our Turf

War of Love and Hate

 

       "I'm done!" The leader Zico screamed. "I've let them step on our turf  for way too long..." He turned to see his gang behind him, watching. Zico looked up to a wall painted in all red the words "DOWN WITH TIGERS" was written. Zico snarled and turned. "I've been fighting these guys, Jaehyo has gone too far." Zico looked over to a small boy with dorky glasses. "Taeilie, listen. The whole gang is involved now, but I want you to stay behind. You're to new, too weak." Taeil looked away. 10 years ago his parents were killed by some "black dragons" for owing them some money. Taeil wanted revenge, but Zico was right. Taeil was too weak, to inexperienced with fighting. Taeil just nodded and walked along with Kyung and the others. Zico looked back and dropped a lit match on the ground. "I will end you Jaehyo..." The building went into flames as the Red Tiger gang left through the exit. Every since Taeil remembered he was always the "baby" he never got any action, but it was for the best. It was for the best that Taeil didn't get involved, because he knew he would die in the first seconds of the battle. Zico walked with swag down the broken sidewalk. He took a lollipop out of his mouth and looked around his town. Downtown was the Red Tiger turf, it was all broken down and just a few shops here and there. Uptown was the Black Dragon turf, just a bunch of rich kids acting like they had a hard life. At least, that's what Zico said. Kyung put his hand down Zico's back pocket and walked with him. He gave him a few kisses on his neck and cuddled up against him. Taeil watched as they showed affection for the whole town to see. Zico was gay, everyone knew, but they never judged. Zico was powerful and scary so no one could say anything. Kyung just followed Zico's orders at a young age then they hooked up. Kyung is just Zico's "pet" that would do anything to please his master. Taeil was jealous of this, he never really preferred girl or boy. He never cared, as long as they loved him for him. Zico walked into a run down abandoned building. He sat on a single seat couch and the TV. No one of the members had anywhere to call home, so this building was good enough. Taeil made his way to his room, he just opened a curtain to see a single mattress with one pillow. He passed all that to make his way to a little fish bowl. He put little pellets of food in and watched his fish eat. In all his life, those were the only things that never judged him, or tried killing him. They were family. Taeil walked away and plopped down beside Kyung. The TV was quiet but it had to be, so no one would find them hiding out in the broken building. Zico just watched the news and giggled at the destruction he causes. Taeil got up and sighed "I'm going to bed you guys...good luck tomorrow." Zico nodded and waved to Taeil. "Good night. We'll get revenge on those Dragons, I promise Taeil. We'll make your parents proud." Taeil smiled and went into his room, his lonely room.
 
---Uptown---
 
           Jaehyo laughed and turned off the news. "So they burnt it down...it must be a god damn challenge!" Jaehyo turn to Minyuk and grinned "where's your pet at? Sleeping?" Minhyuk growled and got up off the leather couch "Ukwon is out tonight, he said he'll be back later." Jaehyo rolled his eyes "he went out? He could get killed..." Jaehyo wiped off the red paint from his hands and giggled. "Those tigers are going to lose this war, I feel it." Minhyuk nodded and smiled, "I'm surprised we stepped on their turf with no revolution. No one even cared that we were there. What do you think Pyo?" Pyo looked out the window leaning on the window ceil. He looked over and shrugged "we'd kick their asses anyway." Jaehyo clapped and laughed "precisely! Good answer Pyo..tomorrow were going back. We're confronting those Tigers.." Pyo nodded and sighed. He never saw the other members of the Red Tigers. He only knew Zico. For sometime now it was always Jaehyo and Zico that would meet and try killing each other. Now that they stepped foot on their turf, everything was going to change. The whole gang was in on it. Now the war has begun, the war of hate. Jaehyo looked to everyone and smiled "good night boys. I'll see you in the morning, to find those little kitties.." Minhyuk sighed "I wonder how kitty is doing right now." Pyo just rolled his eyes at the love sick gunsman. Kitty was Ukwon's nickname, and BBomb was Minhyuk's. Pyo never really got one but he didn't mind, it was just a name, who cares.
 
---Middle Town---
 
        Ukwon walked the streets confidently. He carried small grocery bags with fruits and snacks on the inside. Ukwon was officially the mommy of his gang. In middle town it was decided that the Black Dragons, and the Red Tigers  would share the turf. It had most of the shops that had supplies they needed for every day use. They weren't totally heartless, but they could care less. Ukwon kept a gun in his waist just in case he was confronted by another member. He stood looking at various fruits and vegetables. A sudden bump caught his attention. "Oh! I'm sorry......oh...hello Kyung." Kyung glared and growled at the sight of Ukwon. "Oh, well look who it is. The little kitty himself, where's your rich gang kitty?" Kyung grinned knowing he was alone. Ukwon rolled his eyes and giggled "they're at home. Where's yours? Still sulking about what we did on your turf!" Ukwon giggled and went to his waist for his gun. Kyung quickly pulled out his gun and growled, "don't ever come downtown again you little billdrat!" Ukwon glared at Kyung and noticed a small figure bouncing behind him. "Looks like you have a follower Kyungie. Don't tell me you and Zico finally had a baby." Ukwon laughed at his sarcasm. Kyung looked and saw Taeil running up to him. "Taeil! What are you doing here! You're going to get hurt, go home!" Taeil looked to see Kyung at a stand off with a Black Dragon member. "B-But..Zico, he told me to follow you." Kyung blushed and growled "I can take care of myself! Now go! Your too much of a baby to get in my way..." Ukwon smiled and looked at the little one. "Taeil is it? Why do you stick with him? Hmm? He's treating you so wrong, why are you taking this?" Taeil looked to Kyung and looked to Ukwon. "Listen, join our side, Jaehyo will take good care of you." Ukwon let a smile creep on his face. Kyung shook his head. "He'll never join you. You were the people who took his parents.." Taeil looked down and went back to the memories of his parents hugging and kissing them. He never expected them to be killed the next day. Taeil looked to Ukwon and shook his head, "get off our turf. You're stepping over the border."
 
---Downtown---
 
        Kyung lit a cigarette and looked at the small boy. "I'm proud of you. Sticking up to him like that. One day, you'll join us on a trip to the Uptown. And you'll kick their asses." Taeil smiled and put his numb fingers in his pockets. "Why can't I go tomorrow? With you guys?" Kyung almost choked on the cigarette smoke and looked down at Taeil. "You're just not ready Taeilie. I know you've been here long, but to be honest you can't even hold a gun right." Kyung let out a small giggle. Taeil wasn't laughing, he knew he'd be no help, but he wanted to be there. He wanted to see all the action, and maybe a death of his enemy. They walked into the building and saw a waiting Zico. "Kyung! Where did you run off to! Never go alone remember?!!" Kyung giggled, "calm down baby. I just went to get some smokes." Kyung kissed Zico with tongue and patted his cheek. Zico sighed and growled, he held Kyung's waist and followed him back to the bedroom. Taeil went into his room and stared out the window. He looked up to the Uptown hill and saw lights shining. He heard music and cheering. That's what Taeil wanted, fun, family, and maybe a decent meal. Taeil felt tears in his eyes and he wiped them away. He continued to looked out the window and smiled, thinking about what a life he could have, if he was rich. He began singing a soft melody and got louder until eventually he fell asleep by the window.
 
---Uptown---
 
         Pyo looked out a small window toward the Down town. It was all black and quiet. Pyo wasn't rich, he just had to act like it to please Jaehyo. Pyo was actually taken from Downtown to live Uptown  with the Black Dragons. Pyo looked closer to see one light on in the Downtown area. He went to look closer but Ukwon touched him causing him to jump. "Sorry! I brought you something to eat, I thought you might be hungry." Pyo looked at the food and nodded. He got up from the window ceil and looked back. He heard music before, was it just his imagination?
 
--------------------
SQUUEEE! First chapter! Hope you guys like it, please comment! There's some major Taepyo, I'm sorry they're just my OTP! I hope you liked the ending of this chapter it was suppose to be sweet. Well please comment and give me options on next chapter:
1) Black Dragons vs. Red Tigers
2) Taepyo
3) Zikyung
4) Ubomb