Let's !

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV:

 

Next morning, you sat on a bench, waiting for bus as usual along with novel in your hand. Your eyes locked on the novel as you continued reading. When the bus came, you climbed onto the bus. The bus was packed like sardines and your eyes were searching for an empty seat but none. You stood and gripped the pole in the bus while the bus drifted on the road. The bus was so noisy as the people chattered and talking to each other.

 

As the bus stopped, you hopped off from the bus and swung your feet to the gates. Along your journey, you did your routines of behaviour which tend to occur subconsciously - reading while walking.

 

"Boo!," A shout near your ear yank a bit and dropped your book. You closed your eyes as you breathed heavily while slowly rubbing your chest to calm yourself.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and lifted your head when you heard giggles from one's.

 

"Chanyeol oppa!!," You seethe as you ready to hit Chanyeol. He chuckled and took few steps backward before fleeing from you.

 

"Oppa, I swear I'm gonna kill you!!," You gritted your teeth and chased him away until you entered school compound. You sprinted through coridors and hallway only to chase him.

 

You stopped to catch up some breath and minutes later, he disappeared from your sight. *Damn, he's really a runner. And special thanks to my short legs, now I lost him..* You were panting for air, catching your breath. You fanned your face with hands while walking tiredly. *When I got him, I'll make his life miserable,* you cursed him  You took a sit on an empty seat.

 

"Urghh! I'm so tired. It's been a while since I quit," You mumbled under your breath. You leaned your back at the seat and closed your eyes.

 

You were resting until someone asked you, "What are you doing here, Ji Min-ah?," Your eyes quickly opened when your ears recognized the voice. You straighten and sat properly.

 

"Why are you panting and sweating?," D.O asked in concern as he touched your forehead. Your head pulled away spontanously as you felt awkward when he touched you.

 

"No-nothing..I just sweat a lot naturally," You mentally slapped yourself for stuttering. 

 

"Really? Cause if I'm not mistaken, I saw you running along the coridor or more like chasing someone. Am I right?,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter