Run! Sorry!

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

 

 

 

"Isn't she nice, ahjusshi?" D.O hugged the neck of his driver while his eyes locked at Ji Min, who walked towards her house.

 

 

 

"Err, y-yes, Young Master. I-Indeed." D.O ungripped the neck. The driver fixed his hat and smiled mischievously. He glanced his young master's reflection through the central rear-view mirror and glimpse back at the girl.

 

 

 

 

Your POV:

 

 

 

You safely arrive at home with the help of D.O's driver. You asked the driver to park the car a few meters away from your house and walked afterwards. D.O? He wanted to walk you home but surrendered after an argue with you.

 

 

 

Pressing the codes on the door, you entered the house. Thank God your mom did not ask more about yesterday and lucky for you that Jay was out. If not, he'll be a male parrot, asking questions to you.

 

 

 

 

 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

 

 

You had a fever for two days. Ga In called you yesterday, asking for your absence in school.

 

 

 

 

Me: I had a fever. Nothing to worry. Sorry for troubling you, but can you copied the notes for me?

Ga In: Owh.. That's okay.. Have a good rest, okay!

Me: Hmm.. Don't miss me much! I'll back to school soon!

 

 

 

The call ended. *Sorry, bestfriend! I'm not ready to tell you the truth.. Not now..*

 

 

 

The day still bright but the dizziness burdened you as it became much painful through times. So, you laid down your heavy head and took a cat nap.

 

 

 

"No! Don't! Please!" He clasped your hands. His grip was tight as you could feel your bones cracking inwards.

 

 

 

"Never! No one will save you today! You are mine forever! Only mine! Hahahaha" He grinned and laughed in evil way.

 

 

 

"Ji Min! Wake up, dear! Wake up!" You heard your mom's voice and slowly opened your eyes. Seeing her angelic face bring relief to your heart. You cried in her hug.

 

 

 

She your hair while kept saying, "Shh.. It's alright now.. Mom is here.. It's just a dream.."

 

 

 

She wiped the sweats on your forehead and tears. You felt thankful and blissful for having her now. She knew how to chase your thoughts and fears.

 

 

 

"Should we go to the clinic for check-up?" She queried in worry. You shook your head soullessly. She left you in the room, without further question after laying you on bed. She did not want to pressure you with questions.

 

 

 

You had dream about the dark incident again. It was been two days and the dreams kept replay everytime you tried to sleep.

 

 

 

As you immersed in thoughts, the phone rang. You streched your hands to the small table beside your bed and answered it.

 

 

 

 

Me: Hello..(In powerless voice)

??: Hi. Hey, what's wrong with your voice? Are you resting now? Am I bothering you?

Me: (Chuckled and clearing throats) No, D.O-sshi. What's up?

D.O: Nothing. Just checking on you. You know, when you're not in school, I felt half of my soul gone. I miss you like crazy!

Me: (Giggled) You and your hyper description..

D.O: Hehe.. You know me~ So, how are you today? Feeling better? Oh, did you take your medicines?

Me: So-so..Yes, better. And yes, I took in time.

D.O: So-so? Is it about Lay?

Me: (Hesistated) Y-Yes.. (Sighed) Actually, I got a message fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter