Shocking Day yet Touched?

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

After packing up your things, you walked as usual to the bus stop while reading book. You felt something is wrong, like someone is following you.  You bravely turn back, but there is no one. But you are sure that there is someone or 'something' following you. Thinking about it already give you goosebumps.

 

You tried to control your nerve and walking calmly like nothing happen and you did not notice about it's presence. You walk through a few bloks of bulding before changing your direction.

 

You have waited for 'it' nervously to show itself behind the blocks. Your ear caught some footsteps and it's coming towards you. 'It' came. I held my breath and harshly grabbed 'it' hands. Credits for my martial arts teacher, Tao oppa! :) 

 

Anyway, back to your story...

 

"Ouch!! Appeo! (It hurts)," 'It' whince in pain. You take a closer looked at 'it'. It is him to be exact.

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

Time: Recess time

Venue: At school's hall

 

You sat alone at stairs of stage. You usually filled your recess time by reading your latest novel that you've bought recently. You enjoyed reading the book silently and alone while your friend, Haneul went to the school's cafe. Your favourite novelist is heart_chansung because she love writing angst stories while you love reading the angst. It gaves you an intense feeling of apprehension, anxiety or inner turmoil (credit for Wikipedia)

 

Then, you heard someone opened the door. *Oh no! Ottoekae? Maybe I should be hiding. But where?* You hurriedly climbed up on the stage.

 

The door was opened from outside. You hid yourself silently behind the curtains at the stage. You peeped to see the one who opened the door. You heard some voices.

 

"Yah! Are you sure she is here?" A tall guy with a deep voice said. Another guy, beside him looked confused. He scratched his head. You didn't know why but you found it cute. His big circle eyes attracted you. It is like it popped out while he swiped his hair aside. *He looks dashing*

 

 (A/N: Sorry for the bad description. I really bad with it. So, I've prepared this picture. Hope this will help you)

 

"I'm not very sure, actually..But usually I saw her here" He looked disappointed. *Who are they preferred to? She? Who is the SHE? Could it be me?* You shook your head vigorously. *Aniya...There's no way they are talking about me! Yah, Ha Ji Min! Stop dreaming, oookay!!* 

 

A voice awaked you.

 

"C'mmon, D.O-yah..Let's get out from here.There's no sign of her here" *So, that cute guy name is D.O? What kind of name is that? What is D and O stand for?*

 

The deep voice guy slung his hand on D.O's shoulder and they walked away from the hall. You stepped out from your hidding place and take a seat at the stair again. "I wondered who is she they're talking about.." You wanted to think about it but the bell had rang. You closed your novel and headed to your next class.

 

On your way to class, you continued reading the novel while walking. You were so into the novel till you did not realised the fact that you had bummed into someone. You heard someone cleared throats but you tend to ignore it.

 

"Ha Ji Min-sshi!," Someone called your name.Your head rosed up to see a familiar guy in front of you and four other guys at your side. *Why does he looked familiar to me?* 

 

"Yes? Can I help you guys?" You blinked at them. Their eyes locked at the guy in front of you. He looked so nervous as you saw he was sweating. He wiped the sweats with his back hand as he tried to pronouce something but no words escaped from his cute mouth. *Why does anthing he did looks cute to me?*

 

"Yah! Just say it man!! " A guy with cute, big, stripped spectackle, tapped his shoulder as support. (A/N: That's Baekhyun!)

 

You waited for him to say. Just anything. You glimpsed at your watch and remembered that you had Chemistry class.

 

"Look..I've class now, so" You walked away before a hand caught your arm. You turned back to see a guy knelt in front of you.

 

"Hey, what do you think you're doing??! Stand up right now!," You tried to make him stood. Many eyes caught the scene. You felt uncomfortable with it.

 

"No! This is my last chance to do this." He took a deep breath and continue talking, "I like you. No! I think I'm in love you and I want to be your boyfriend.Will you accept me?." He confessed in one breath. He looked to your eyes pleadingly.No words could express your feeling right now because it happened in a blink.

 

You frozed for a few second and without realising, you nodded lightly.

 

His eyes lit up with joy as he jumped and hugged you. "Gomaweo, Ji Min-ah! Jeongmal gomaweo!" 

 

You suddenly realised what had just happened but you don't had feeling to disappoint him. He was in a cloud nine while hugging you. You don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter