Gwiyomi? s! Part Two

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

"Aish! Where is he right now? Why'd I stuck with them. I'm going to make them suffer as there is no tomorrow! They should pay for making me do this! Bla..Bla..Bla.." You were blabbering alone while searching for someone.

 

[FLASHBACK]

Time: 7.32 a.m

Venue: School's gate

 

 

You entered the school when someone pulled you from back and took you to somewhere else. You got no idea where. You struggled to release yourself from the kidnapper by shouting and screaming.

 

 

 

"Woo..You're really a strong girl!" It was guy's voice.

 

 

 

"nfjeifhiboafnfsjdn," You tried to replied but they had covered your mouth.

 

 

 

"What'd you just said?" The kidnapper asked in strict tone "ndjidabidiuwebznc," "Hah? Pardon?" *What a polite yet stupid kidnapper he is* You thought.

 

 

 

"Are you dumb? How could your hear what she's trying to say when we've covered , silly!" His friend glowered. *Even his friend called him silly* You laughed at his silliness.

 

 

 

The kidnapper opened the handkerchief on your mouth. As soon as he untied it, you screamed with all your heart. The kidnappers were panicked and covered your mouth again, with his hand.

 

 

 

"Aish! We should not untie the binding" He said in panic.

 

 

 

"I think my eardrum has damaged" You were listening to every word they said.

 

 

 

"You think anyone could hear her voice? What if someone could hear it and know we're kidnapping her? What if-" His voice seemed familiar to you. You wished that someone could tie his mouth. *He's really talkative*

 

 

 

"No.No.No And no! Hyung, please calm down... I don't really think they could hear because we're near the field, too far from the building." *He's voice too and we're in the store? Seriously?!*

 

 

 

"But that's just your assumption. What if-" You could hear his voice decreasing.

 

 

 

"Thank you, Kai for shutting down his mouth," *What the-? Kai? Don't say it's THAT Kai?! Kidnapping me?*

 

 

 

Frustrated, you took your chance by biting the hand. Then, you heard he whined in pain.

 

 

 

"Why'd you kidnap me, Kai?" A silent filled the room for a while, maybe they were shocked.

 

 

 

"Untie this cloth now!" You gave an order and they meekly untie the bind. You opened your eyes slowly.

 

 

 

"Why'd you kidnap me?! What I had done to you?!" Your eyes glimpsed at someone.

 

 

 

"You, Chanyeol oppa! I still can't believe that you're with them!" You erupted.

 

 

 

"I-I'm sorry, Ji Min-ah! Mianhae!" Chanyeol pleaded.

 

 

 

"It-It was Kai's idea! So he will explain this" Baekhyun blurted out of sudden. You shifted your gaze to Kai. He groaned.

 

 

 

"Okey! Fine! It's all my fault! I gave them this idea because we need your help to-" As he explained, you cut off his line.

 

 

 

"Wait! You need my help?" You gave them 'are-you-serious' looks. All of them nodded except Kai who seemed annoyed.

 

 

 

"Yes! And can you let me finish my words first?!" Kai muttered furiously under his breath.You smiled sheepily for your mistakes.

 

 

 

He continued, "We need you to do-" But Chanyeol was faster, "Do something"

 

 

 

There was fury in Kai's eyes.

 

 

 

"Like what?" You lifted your eyebrows and glanced at Kai.

 

 

 

"Do-" 

 

 

 

"Gwi-" Before Baekhyun could tell you, Kai shouted at him. "Yah!! If you REALLY want to tell her, go ahead then! 

 

 

 

There's no need for me to-" 

 

 

 

"Hyung!" called Sehun which gain a loud 'what?!' from Kai. 

 

 

 

"I-I need to go to the toilet" Sehun stammered as he was too afraid of Kai. 

 

 

 

"Urghh! Go!" With that Sehun ran as fast as lighting, out from the store. You shook your head and chuckled for their silliness.

 

 

 

"Anyway, what make you think I'll do that?" You asked, boastfully. He smirked.

 

 

 

"Because we've got this!" You face turned pale as you glimpsed at his hand. *MY DIARY!! But how he-* Then you gazed at your school's bag. Diary means all your secret was on his hand.

 

 

 

"Scared enough, Ji Min-sshi? Still need negotiation? Don't think so," He grinned evilly as if he got his revenge paid. And now your life as teenager has gone now!

 

 

 

[PRESENT]

 

 

You went searching for D.O at the cafe but there was no sign of him. Then, your eyes caught a familiar posture of someone. You ran towards him while calling his name, "D.O-sshi!"

 

 

 

He looked up and gave you a shocking look. "Ji Min-ah!" Yet, he smiled.

 

 

 

"Where (breath) have you been? (Panting)" You were gasping for air, catching some breath as you approached him.

 

 

 

"I've been here since recess time.Why? Wait! Don't say you've been searching for me all this while?" You nodded lightly while thinking, *Yes! If it's not because of my diary!*

 

 

 

His eyes were sparkling for a while. "Really?! I'm soo touched!" He beamed as he shook your hands, showing his happiness.

 

 

 

"Yeah...Yeahh..Don't be so happy because I'm just here to complete my task"

 

 

 

"Task?-"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter