New Friend of Mine

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

The bus stopped at the next journey which is near to your house. You get off from bus and walked home. Not to forget about D.O, he still follow you behind. All the way to your house without saying anything. You stopped when you are in front of the gate.

 

"So..As you can see now, I've reached home safe and sound.No injuries on my body" You tried to break the silent.

 

He raised his eyebrows and beamed, "Now I can go home happily.Annyeong~~" He waved his hand and walked away from your house.

 

You called out his name, "D.O-sshi!," He turned and stared at you curiously.

 

"Thank you for walking me home today and sorry for what i've said at school," You said in one breath then sprinted to your house. You leaned back at the door as you closed it. You touched your chest. It pounded so fast and uncontrollable. *I don't believe i've said it! This is so embarrasing!!*

 

 

##############################################################################

 

 

Your POV:

 

You were reading your book while walking. It had become a habit to me since you moved to SM High School last year. Ever since you exchanged to this school for SOME reasons (A/N:you'll know later), you did not really make friends here. Memories on your first day schooling here still fresh in your mind. You are imagining yourself when you're on the first day here.

 

 

You wore school's uniform with big spectacles and two ponytails on your head. You giggled for your silliness and unfashioned hairstyle. It was your mother who tied your hair because you were late that day. The students stared you in quizzical as you were a freak or an alien. Not to mention you've got many nicknames' here such as the specky although you just wear it when you read, the geek, the nerdy and some other names that you don't want to know. Just because you are the bookworm.

 

You hit a shoulder on your way. Your book flew away and hit on the floor. 

 

"Sorry!!," You heard someone called. You were about to burst your anger but you were at a loss for word when you looked up.

 

"Ji Min-ah, mianhae~,"

 

"D-D.O-sshi...," You stammered a bit. D.O helped you stood on your feet. 

 

"Are you alright? Any injuries?," He query in worried. You shook your head. You giggled when a relieved sigh escaped from his mouth. *cute*

 

"Sorry for hitting you," He beamed. You smiled awkwardly. You felt embarrased because of yesterday incident. He picked up your book.

 

"Here's your book! As clean as new pin, hehe.." He looked at you radiantly. *What am I supposed to do now??!* Your mind shouted.

 

KRINGGG~~~

 

The bell rang. *Thank God! The bell just save my life!* 

 

"Ermm..I should go now.See you again, D.O-sshi!" You left him dumbfounded and walked to class.

 

His face glowed when you said 'see you again' word. "See you later, Ji Min-ah!!," He answered. He shrieked with excitement.

 

 

##################################################################################

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter