Black-mailed?

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

 

 

"Yah, do you watch Infinite's Ranking King yesterday? Ah!! Hoya is soo cuteee~~" Lee Ga In shrieked at her friend, Ji Min. Ji Min, who did not bother, raised her head as she heard about Infinite.

 

 

"Infinite? On variety show?" Ji Min asked. 

 

 

Ga In nodded and told Ji Min about that variety show when Ji Min slowly showed response.

 

 

"Haha..They always bully Sunggyu oppa. Pity him~" Ji Min smiled as she remembered Sunggyu walked to you with his frowned face after being bullied by his friends.

 

 

"So, you're one of Inspirit too?"

 

 

Ji Min tilted her head to side. "Inspirit? What is that?"

 

 

"The fans of Infinite. They call themself as 'Inspirit'." An 'O' curved on while listening to Ga In explaination.

 

 

Then, they heard a bunch of girls screaming and squealing with delight that could damage their capability to hear. But they had adapted to the situation.

 

 

"Oh, morning!" Ga In cut their conversation and greeted someone. Ji Min turned her head to see a guy slightly smirk as he greeted back.

 

 

Ga In observed him, from head to toe. "Wow! New hairstyle?" Ga In questioned.

 

 

"Yeah." As short as that. Ji Min and Ga In were left dumbfounded by D.O as he walked away, just like that. They blinked at each other, puzzled.

 

 

"Yah! What's up with him today? He seems cold." Ga In uttered. Ji Min shrugged. *He didn't greet me today. Is something wrong with him?*

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter