Keeping Him with Me !

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

You were packing your things in the bag when you got a message from someone.

 

 

From: EXO Chanyeol

MISSION, START!

 

 

You smiled at the message and rushed to the front gate. Your steps begun to calm as you saw Chanyeol and D.O, talking to each other.

 

 

Intentionly, you walked in front of them.

 

 

"Oh, Ji Min-ah!" Chanyeol called you. You heard and moved towards them. 

 

 

"What's up, oppa?" I spoke while glancing at D.O, who was obviously avoid any eye contacts with you.

 

 

"Nothing.. You're going home alone?" You nodded lightly.

 

 

"Mwoh?! Alone? Man, do you know how dangerous your place is? I heard some houses from your neighborhood had been broke-in and last week, a child was kidnapped," He said while touching his forehead, in 'worry', dramatically. You bit your lips, tried to hold your laugh at Chanyeol's acting.

 

 

"Yes, I know but nothing I could do about it.. Don't worry! I'm strong enough to kick their off!" You showed off.

 

 

"I'm still worry though.. Only if I didn't have any plan today for sure I'll walk you back!" You glimpsed at D.O. He was in daze and distracted. That's good, right?

 

 

Then, you pretend that you were in hurry. "Oppa! I need to go now! My bus will be in any minutes! Bye!"

 

 

You ran towards your 'bus'.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

No one POV:

 

 

Chanyeol and D.O watched Ji Min's back until she was out of sight. Ji Min's words were circling in D.O's mind like a devil's temptation. He was worried.

 

 

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh, "Pity Ji Min. Walking alone." Then, he gazed at his watch.

 

 

"Yah! Let's go! The others were waiting for us. Kaja!" Chanyeol tugged D.O by hands and pulled him away. But D.O refused to walk.

 

 

Chanyeol blinked at him. "What's wrong with you now?"

 

 

"Chanyeol hyung! I.Really.Really.Hate.You!" D.O mumbled in rage as he clenched his fist. Before Chanyeol could ask, D.O ran towards the road Ji Min had passed by.

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at D.O's action. "Seems like my duty on the mission is over. That stupid boy! His facial expression is conspicuous! Ji Min, you own me one," He muttered alone as he walked.

 

 

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

 

 

Your POV:

 

 

You were waiting for your bus at the bus stop. It was a lie. The truth is you were five minutes earlier and now you felt bored, sitting alone there.

 

 

"Does it work? Seems like it doesn't." You mumbled as your eyes looked around the place. You sighed.

 

 

Just then, the bus arrived. You took a seat in the bus and threw your sight outside the window.

 

 

The bus departed to the city. Yes, you need to relieve your stress---> D.O. The only way is to go shopping and eat as much as you want.

 

 

You applied some make-up and tied your hair up, into loose ponytail. At that time, you saw a reflection of someone you know. You smirked as you peeked through the mirror of yours. It was D.O!

 

 

The bus stopped at the destination. You climbed off the bus and strolled down the street freely. Your lips grew wider when you noticed D.O was following you.

 

 

Then, your eyes caught a perfume shop as you entered it and went around the shop.

 

 

"Welcome to Cheerish ParFume shop! Can I help you, miss?" A woman in light yellow and pink uniform greeted me warmly. You smiled as you paced towards the shelves, full of fragrance, arranged well, with different bottle designs and perfumes. You took some random perfumes and sprayed it to your wrist.

 

 

The scent surrounded your nose. "Nice smell! Hm, is this your latest product?" You asked the salesgirl.

 

 

"Yes. We also have two other perfumes, Tangerine Crush and Strawberry Hug," she explained as she sprayed the fragrances.

 

 

And that time, you remembered D.O, outside.

 

 

"Emm, can you help me, please?" The woman nodded as you whispered.

 

 

D.O's POV:

 

 

"What she think she's doing? Walking alone in the city?! She probably think that she can fight the kidnapper, huh? Aish!" I glowered as I hid myself behind some plants outside the perfume shop Ji Min went to.

 

 

I carefully eyed her movement from distance. I am glad that she is safe and does not notice my presence.

 

 

Light tap on my shoulders jolted me in surprise as I put a hand over my chest, startled. I sighed in relief yet groaned when I saw a salesgirl, standing right in front of me.

 

 

She calmly smiled and bowed. "Sorry for surprising you but there is someone who like to meet you, in the shop. Please follow me in," she asked politely.

 

 

I sighed, *I've caught, right?* With heavy legs, I meekly tailed her from back. The bell at the door rang.

 

 

"Thanks!" Ji Min thanked the salesgirl.

 

 

"Don't mind. I understand. My boyfriend and I always fight like this," she said and stepped to another customer, giving us some spaces, maybe.

 

 

"Hey, D.O! Smell this fragrances," Ji Min uttered as she put her wrist closer to my nose. I.didn't.expect.that. I thought she would say, 'Yah, who allowed you to follow me?!' or 'Aren't you tired of chasing me although I rejected you?!'. Yes! That kind of talk, with sneering and anger. 

 

 

"So? Which one do you like? The fresh or sweet?" Her eyebrows was up. I was still in daze when she asked me that but,

 

 

"The fresh one, I guess?" His eyebrows knitted.

 

 

"Oh, yeah? Then, I'll take the sweet one," She took a pink, round bottle to the counter. 

 

 

"W-What?! But why?" I yelped, felt irritated. Without any further, I grabbed the one with an orange, round bottle to the counter. 

 

 

"Why do you even ask if you're not choosing it?" I asked, did not satisfy as I queued behind her.

 

 

"Just..For fun. Ah, and so the guys will attract to me," she answered innocently. She succeed to make me snorted.

 

 

She paid the perfume and walked away. After paying, I ran to her.

 

 

 

Your POV:

 

 

You paced from the shop as you were smiling in victory. He drew your hands back and you paused, looking at him. 

 

 

"What now?" Your eyebrows knitted.

 

 

He held your hand and hung a plastic bag at your arm.

 

 

"I bought that fresh perfume for you. Don't you dare use the attractive one when you're with other guys! Except for me." He talked in low voice at the end and blushed.

 

 

You tried to hid your grin. "You mean like this?" You said as you held the 'Attractive Strawberry' closer to your wrislet. That earn a yell from D.O.

 

 

You giggled at his pouting. "Arasseo..I'll think about it later. But now, do you want to hang out with me? I need company. It's boring to walk alone," you uttered in low voice as you were shy saying it but you tried to make it sound spontaneous.

 

 

There were twinkles in his eyes that seemed to light up the whole face of him.

 

 

"A date?" D.O asked with a wide smile.

 

 

"No, weirdo! Hang out. As friend," you remarked.

 

 

He pouted again. "If that's a no then." You walked away but abruptly stop when D.O shouted, "I want! I want!"

 

 

Next that you know you were walking together with D.O. You were eyesighting as you did not have anywhere to go.

 

 

"Where are we up to?" He questioned as he was tired walking and tailing you for half an hour.

 

 

You shrugged but then a place present to your mind. "Let's go!"

 

 

"Whe-” he wanted to ask but you've already pull him away. By hand.

 

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

"Why are we here?" D.O asked in confuse. You face palmed yourself and gave a 'seriously' look.

 

 

"To change our clothes. I don't want to hang out in uniforms. Now, let's go in" And you forced him to go inside the shop. 3-6-5 Shop. The shop that sell teen apparel which is fashionable and comfortable to wear.

 

 

"Welcome Miss Ji Min" The manager bowed to you. Yeah. Your father owned the place to be exact.

 

 

D.O stared at you in confuse. "Go and pick some clothes. It's on me!," you spoke as you pushed him.

 

 

Your eyes wandered through the store. Then you took two loose t-shirts that hung for display.

 

 

You posed the shirts in front of mirror while mumbling to yourself. With a salesgirl beside you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                   A                                     B

 

"White or black? White? Black? Both look good on me," you mumbled as you kept exchange the shirts onto your body while posing it. But you can't seem to make decision on the clothes.

 

 

"Miss Ji Min..Why don't you asked for your boyfriend's opinion cause you're seem lost" The salesgirl spoke. You nodded on her not-so-bad suggestion.

 

 

You turned your body and called D.O.

 

 

"Hey, D.O! Come here for sec!" He walked to you.

 

 

"Yes?" He blinked.

 

 

"Choose this for me. Which one do you prefer? The black or the white one?" You showed the shirts to him. He was looking serious and that drew your attention.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter