He is busy

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

Your ears caught a conversation, "Is my daughter gonna be okay?"

 

 

Slowly, you opened your eyes as it wondered around,*Where am I?*

 

 

As you wanted to rise up, you whined in pain because of your head. Then, you saw your mother and a young, charming doctor (still have time to observe the doctor even when in pain) were talking near the door.

 

 

"Don't worry Ms. Yujin. She's fine now. We've injected her with epinephrine (known as adrenaline to treat anaphylaxis). She is fortunate because she arrived in time at the hospital, if not her allergies will get worse and she might die" The doctor responded.

 

 

"When will she-" Your mother's question hung when you called her. She then bolted towards you.

 

 

"Are you alright, dear?" Mom query in worried as she checked on your body.  Weakly you nodded.

 

 

"Oh, don't worry Ji Min..You'll be alright." She smiled while pinching your cheeks which also make your lips curled up.

 

 

"Mom? How'd I end up being here?"

 

 

"You schoolmate, a guy brought you here.That's what the nurse said to me. He was worried about you as he was waiting for you, outside the emergency room till you were sent to the ward." That touched your heart.

 

 

"His name?"

 

 

"Have no idea. Sorry!" The answer given by your mother didn't satisfy your heart.

 

 

"Has he ever come visiting me since then?"

 

 

"To my knowing, I don't think- Ah! A nurse just informed me that someone came here before me. But he's kind of weird. He just stood in front of the door, before walking away." *Could it be him? I bet it was him! Cause my heart told so..But, why is he didn't enter the room?* With that you downcasted, feeling down.

 

 

Your mother noticed it. "What's wrong, Ji Min? You look down." She asked. You shook your head, denying the fact that your heart ached for him, not visiting you when he was the last person you eyed before you fainted.

 

 

*Does he really care about me anyway?*

 

 

###########################################################################################

 

 

It's been three days since the incident and your mind kept wondered about D.O's action. He did not answer my calls. I had called him for the thousandth times. What's up with this guy? He always answer my call, everytime I call him but this time he- he did not do that.

 

 

You hopped onto the bus to the school. Today, you NEED to confront him. Yes! That is the main reason! First, you want to thanks him and second, get an explanation from him. *But.. If I asked 'Why you didn't visit me at hospital?' meaning.. He will think I remembered him all the time when I'm hospitalised. No! Let's just stick to the first reason ONLY! Yup! First reason-thank him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter