Terrible

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

"So, how's your boyfriend todayy?" Ga In asked teasingly as she slung her hand on your shoulder. You rolled your eyes and opened your locker.

 

 

"Boyfriend? Who?" You made an innocent face that you always do.

 

 

"Woww! You didn't even recognize your boyfriend, or you pretend not to? Huh?" She playfully ask as she tickled you at your waist, making you giggled.

 

 

"Ga In! Stop it! My stomach's hurt.. Ga In!" She ignored your warn. Annoyed, you gave a shot of revenge by tickling her sides. Her body crouched while shrieking because of the tickles. Then, the war began.

 

 

The hallway was full with your voices. As both of you were laughing hard, someone came to the scene.

 

 

"Hey, what's you girls laughing at?" Your eyes locked at him as he flashed a sweet smile. Your smile faltered and spontaneously you took a step back, behind Ga In.

 

 

"Hehe... Nothing. We're just gossiping about D.O, right Ji Min?" Ga In uttered with teasing tone while poking your cheek. You slightly curled a smile.

 

 

"Er, really? Aww, so sweet~" Yi Xing said as he pinched your cheek but you avoid. He tried to maintain his tone and expression. But you could see his face changed when Ga In brought up D.O's name.

 

 

"Yup! They're so sweet! You know one d-" Yi Xing cut off Ga In when she began her story.

 

 

"Hey, Ji Min! Remember you've promised to help me with my homework, right? We meet at usual place, okay?" He grabbed your hands and pressed it hard before whisper something to you.

 

 

"You better be there!" Then, he distanced himself and left the scene.

 

 

Your heart drummed fast as you blinked constantly. With your body that straightened and static even when Ga In called your name several times. You felt petrified and nervous alerted he would harm you. Again. Visual of that incidents came non-stop.

 

 

You can't think anything except D.O. Yes, you need him right now!

 

 

"D.O.." Your voice came out but in a low tone.

 

 

"What are you saying again?" Even Ga In cannot hear you.

 

 

"D.O! Help me find D.O! Now!" You shook Ga In's hands vigorously. In thinking, she nodded and tried to find D.O.

 

 

"He's not in the library"   

 

 

"Nor the hall"

 

 

As Ga In was passing the cafe, she saw...

 

 

"Ji Min! Here!" Hearing the signal, Ga In pulled you and dashed to the cafe.

 

 

You walked towards him as you were facing his back. You glimpsed at a woman beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter