Baekhyun's Silly Plans

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

 

Ji Min stormed her feets towards her locker. She threw a notebook into the locker. Nonchalantly, she picked out a random book.

 

 

"Bwoh?! His fans?! So what? Arghh!! I hate him!" She cried out of thoughts, throwing tantrum at the book.

 

 

Just then, Lee Ga In approached her. She smiled as if she felt proud of something. Ji Min found it weird. 

 

 

"Yah, what's with that kind of smile?" Ji Min stared in knitted brows.

 

 

"Nothing much.. Just impressive of something." She grabbed the textbook for her next class. She crossed arms and leaned against the locker, front of Ji Min.

 

 

"It's good to show emotions but that..." Ga In pointed out. Ha Ji Min looked down to see her 'creativity' of the book as the papers scattered on the floor and the cover's almost tear. *Opss!*

 

 

Ji Min grinned. But not for long as she gritted her teeth and grumbled again when Ga In mentioned D.O's name.

 

 

She fumed. "Don't ever bring up his name again, in front of me!" Her fury could be seen in her dark brown eyes as she muttered, giving warning to her friend.

 

 

Even though her expression right now was feared enough for others to stepped away, however, it was a contrast to a high schooler, Lee Ga In. She spread her lips up and tightly hold her friend's shoulders.

 

 

"Anyway, I'm glad you've changed!" Ji Min blinked innocently to Ga In's blunt statement. Then, with some books in her hands, she flited to the class.

 

 

"Yah! What's the meaning behind that?!!" She grunted as Ga In's sight disappeared in a flash.

 

 

☆☆MEANWHILE ☆☆

 

 

After meeting Ji Min, D.O's mind was on wind. He could not concentrate in the class. In a simple word, zero of study for today!

 

 

He ruffled his hair in frustration. *what have I done?*

 

 

He got up and changed his clothes. Short sleeves violet graphic printed shirt and khaki jeans were his choice. It was touch-up with Vans Zapato slip sneaker.

 

 

The engine was started. His motorbike glided smoothly on the road.

 

 

 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

 

 

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

 

 

D.O rang the bell for the nth time. "Geez, where the hell is he?!"

 

 

At that time, he heard a light yell from inside said, "Hold on!"

 

 

The door opened. "Hyung, can't you open it earlier, for God sake!" D.O bursted into Baekhyun's house and sat comfortablely on the sofa. Comfortable here meant: both feet on the coffee table while his hands running through the numbers on the remote control, searching for channel.

 

 

"Well hello! This is my house and I was showering just now! You're the one who came here, uninvited!" Baekhyun uttered, in furious. D.O glanced at him and yes, he was only on towel, wrapping around his waist with his soapy hair. And he totally not in happy face with D.O's presence.

 

 

D.O smiled sheepishly. "Hehe... I'm bored, alone at home." He gave an excuse.

 

 

"Whatever! I'm gonna finish my shower now! And feet off the table please!" He warned and climbed the stairs.

 

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

 

 

 

"Seriously, why are you here?" Baekhyun sat on his foamed-made brown leather baseball sofa. He took a glance at D.O who laid leisurely on the violet L-shaped couch.

 

 

"Just boring.." He replied in monotone while his eyes nailed at the television.

 

 

"Tchh!" Baekhyun smirked. "You need my help, right?"

 

 

Hearing Baekhyun, D.O stormed and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's body. Baekhyun breathed out heavily as he did not expect the situation as well as D.O's tight hug.

 

 

"Oh hyung! You really! You understand me the most!" D.O tighten his grasp.

 

 

"Yah, Kyung-s-soo!" Baekhyun's voice barely heard as he were struggling to free himself.

 

 

A while later, D.O loosened his grasp. Baekhyun patted his chest and breathed in as much oxygen as he could. Well, D.O is unexpectable!

 

 

"HyungcanyouhelpmewithJiMinplease?" D.O said in a breath. His eyes were pleading, hope that Baekhyun would not refuse.

 

 

"NO! It's your problems, not mine! Solve it yourself!" Baekhyun stated sternly. His heart-shaped curled down.

 

 

D.O grabbed Baekhyun's left arm and began to shake it vigorously. 

 

 

"Ah, hyung~~ Dowajuseyo! I really don't know how to solve this. You know me, right? Hyung~~"

 

 

Baekhyun stared deep to D.O's wide eyes and uttered, "When I said NO, means NO! No further comment! Now, get your off my house. Bunch of girls were waiting for me at cafe."

 

 

With that, Baekhyun stood and went to his room.

 

 

 

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

 

 

 

Next morning..

 

 

"Ga In, can I join lunch with you? I forgot my food today," Ga In nodded. Ji Min and Ga In walked in hands to the cafe.

 

 

Ji Min was searching for Ga In who lost in sight after being packed by students in the cafe. Alone, Ji Min found her way to the cafeteria and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter