Gwiyomi? s! Part One

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

Alone, you hang out in the class while everyone went for recess. You had a bunch of assignments that needed to be done by this week. *Arghh! Teachers in this school are so mean to me!!*

 

Recently, you read an article on 'How to Make Homework Less Stressful' stated that, "It is best to use mental power on the subjects that are most challenging, hence takle the hardest assignment first because you will have the most energy and focus at the beginning of your work" So, you started your work with the hardest subject for you which is Biology.

 

You were doing your homework when someone took your reference book. You yelled spontaneously, "Hey!! I'm still-"

 

"Annyeong, Ji Min-ah!" Baekhyun beamed while holding your book. His other friends followed behind him. I rolled my eyes and frowned, "Give me back my book! I need to finish this ASAP!" You stood up and tried to get the book from Baekhyun but Kai took it and held it higher - Really imposible for you to take it!

 

A smirked painted on his mouth. "Urghh! What do you all want? Can't you guys stop bothering me?" You said, frustrated. You felt little annoyed with them. Wherever you go, they'll be there too, for sure!

 

"Chill, shorty! We just wanna talk to you! As you're the VIP," Kai scoffed. I shot him a dead glare.

 

"What? Got problem with that?!" He mocked as he came closer to you. 

 

"Oh, you think I'm scared? Bring it on!" You walked closer, holding your fist. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun tried to stop the fight. You were boiling with rage.

 

Chanyeol grabbed your arms while Sehun hold Kai's. Baekhyun stood between it.

 

"Let me go, oppa!" "Back off Sehun!" You and Kai cried in unison while trying to break the grip.

 

"Aishh!! Both of you! Jebal..Can't you stop fighting like cats and dogs?" Baekhyun glowered.

 

"I am not going too if he didn't start it first!" You blurt out sarcastically.

 

"Bwoh? Me?," He pointed at himself. "Of course!" And the battle began again. Baekhyun face palmed and watched emotionlessly your short action drama.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

No one's POV:

 

"Pssttt, hyung..Who do you think would win?" Sehun whispered to Chanyeol.

 

"I think Ji Min," Chanyeol answered. "Yeah? But I think Kai hyung will win the battle"

 

"Hmm, how about we bet then? 10 dollars to winners?" Sehun smirked and glanced at Chanyeol.

 

"I'm on!" 

 

"I think Kai hyung will win because he is soo rude to people," said Sehun.

 

"Nope! I don't think so, cause I'm sure Ji Min will be the winner cause she always talk back to rude people." Chanyeol protested.

 

They continued arguing before screaming on top of their lungs, out of the blue. "Ouch! Who- Ah, hyunggg!!" Baekhyun hit on back of their heads.

 

"What? They're fighting right now and you guys bet on them?" His face reddened. He was boiling with rage while Sehun and Chanyeol showing their teeth.

 

"We're just getting excited to see who will win the battle! Right, Sehun?" Chanyeol defended. Sehun nodded lightly, agreeing with Chanyeol.

 

"Yah! Aish, jinja!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth and ready to give their heads another smash. But before he could do, they stepped away from him while covering their heads. Baekhyun put his hand down.

 

*Fuhh!* Chanyeol and Sehun felt relieved that they had save their precious heads.

 

"Why don't you guys help me thinking how to stop them from their fight and continue to our main purpose of meeting Ji Min?" Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

"But...Just look at them," As Chanyeol replied, their eyes locked at Ji Min and Kai. Their face turned pale. "They.Are.Scary! Thrill! And brutal!" Chanyeol continued.

 

Ji Min and Kai were like the gangsters who fights although th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter