Boring, Tired, etc...

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV:

 

"Hey, Ga In. Can you buy me a drink, anything and give it to D.O, okay?" You patted and handed out the money.

 

 

"Oh-ho~You're really treat him nice nowadays,ya know?" She chuckled while blinking her eyes several times. You rolled your eyes.

 

 

"Ah, whatever! Now, go!" You pushed her out of the class. Yet she was just giggled then left.

 

 

​*Fuh! Now I can eat in peace~* You held your chopsticks as you gawked at your food container.

 

 

"Hmmm.. What should I eat first? Yummmy~~" 

 

 

EH? You blinked at someone who sat opposite to you a while.

 

 

"What.Are.You.Doing.Here?" 

 

 

"Why? I can't be here?"

 

 

You put down the chopsticks. "Look mister! You should've eat your meal at school's cafe or in YOUR class,not others. And that's the rule of this school"

 

 

"Hm, arasseo.." He nodded but did not show any sign of leaving the table.

 

 

You frustrated as he ate his bun leisurely and gave you an innocent smile.

 

 

"Lay oppa, right?" One of your classmate interrupted when you about opened your mouth.

 

 

"Yeah.. I am. Something's wrong?" Lay tried to be cool while talking to her. You rolled your eyes and ignored them. Your container almost empty.

 

 

"I'll call you later~" She said with husky and seductive voice before leaving. You barely choked. And almost puked.

 

 

Lay waved her back. "Hey, I'm curious! How'd they know my name? It's weird. Though I'm a newbie here." He drank his milkshake.

 

 

*Nothing's weird when the principle's daughter is a reporter of the school's magazine. She will do anything to sell the magazines*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter