Good Intent, Bad Incident

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

 

On one Sunday morning, the sun shone brilliantly and it was glorious, rosy and salmon pink. The water in the pool glittered invitingly. Hwang Baekhyun was asleep when the ringtone 'Give It To Me' sung by SISTAR disturbed his long nap. Do not even mind the caller, he rejected the call and continue sleeping.

 

But the caller did not give up as his handphone were 'singing' over and over again. Baekhyun who was frustrated that his silent weekend being disturbed, answered the call, "Yah! Can't you call me tomorrow?! I'm busy right now!" With that, the call ended.

 

"Aish! Why'd everyone is busy? Ah, right! I didn't call Chanyeol hyung yet! I hope he could help me, solving my problem," D.O mumbled. 

 

 

##############################################################################

 

 

Tuesday, 22nd July; 10.35 in the morning.

 

You were tidying your stationery and books when Ga In surprised you, "Saenggil chukahae! Your present!"

 

"Oh~~ You remember my birthday. So sweet~ Thank you, my bestfriend!" You gave her a tight hug.

 

"Oh yeah! I heard there's a show in the cafe. Why don't we take a look for a sec? Please~~ I wanna see the show~~" Ga In tried to console you.

 

You let a sigh and nodded, "Fine!" Hearing that word making Lee Ga In in ecstacy. Both of you walked while linking to each others arm to the cafe.

 

The moment you stepped inside the cafe, the sound of screeching and shouting from the students, gathering around the stage would make your ears became deaf.

 

Excitedly, Ga In pulled you into the audience. Not bothered by the show, you flipped your novel and begun reading it.

 

"Oh My God! Hey, Ji Min!! Look! The stage!!" A loud shrieking from Ga In made you rose and observed the performers on stage. There were four people dancing. *Oh, he looks familiar! His face, his round eyes, his heart-shaped lip- Wait! Round eyes?! Heart-shaped lips?!*

 

You were in gape as your eyes goggled. D.O was wearing a plush satin bunny ears headband in school's uniform, dancing APink's NoNoNo on stage. Unbelievable!!

 

(A/N: Can you even imagine that side of D.O? Haha..I do believe that he will be so so cute, doing that!)

 

You could not stop watching and laughing at his silly yet cute dance on stage. "He's silly!" You mumbled as you wiped your tears of laughing.

 

The music stopped and there was a microphone in his hand.

 

"Ah~~ Mic test 1,2. Hey, everyone! Ermm, actually the main purpose of this show is to celebrate my beloved birthday girl" He exclaimed while pointing at you. Everyone applaused and there were some students who congrat you for your birthday. You did not know how to react and only God know how embarrass you are right now!

 

D.O stepped towards you as he gazed at you then said, "Happy birthday my Ji Min!" His lips curled into heart-shaped. "Here's your present from the bottom of my heart!"

 

"Woooo~~" The others were cheering. Hesistatly, you took the present folded with teddy bear's wrapper.

 

"Tha-Thank you! Hmm..See ya!" Alone, you walked out of the cafe, leaving everyone, bewildered.

 

But D.O followed you and managed to grabbed your hand, making you to stop running.

 

"What else you want?" You sighed.

 

"How's my performance? Do you like it?" He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter