Baek's Silly Plans Two and Hm?!

I Want to Know about Your Ex!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

 

 

As usual, I walked towards the locker while reading the latest novel of mine; The Ghost Bride. Thrilling and ghostly. Grabbing the books for the next class, I kept on reading.

 

 

But then, my feet felt hard and bulge as if I stepped on something. I looked down. A wallet?

 

 

I explored through it, searching for student's ID card. My eyes doubled the size. *Oh?*

 

 

"Should I return it? Or not? But why should I?" I mumbled to myself while hovering around the hallway.

 

 

Let's just pretend I never find it! I put the wallet back at the place I found it. His fans. Yeah. They will return it to him. I tried to console myself. And paced away.

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

"Hey, Chunji! Have you seen my wallet?" D.O asked his table mate as he rummaged his school bag.

 

 

"Where is it?! I'll starve if I don't find it!" D.O muttered at himself. Chunji put down his comic and glanced at D.O, who was in misery.

 

 

"What? You lost your wallet? Do you need my help?" Chunji blinked. D.O gave a 'duh' look.

 

 

"Well, yeah! If you care for me!" He said in sarcastic. They searched for the wallet anywhere. The tables, pockets, cupboard at the edge side of the class and his bag again, unfortunately, none!

 

 

"Yah, where are you before you sneak inside the class?" Chunji questioned. D.O was thinking hard.

 

 

"I went to the toilet and.. Oh, I met the boys at the cafe, just now."

 

 

"Really? Let's check the toilet for conformation. Then, we ask the boys!" Chunji suggested.

 

 

D.O nodded agreed. They were about to move when one of their classmate called D.O.

 

 

"D.O, there's someone wanna met you!" He shouted from the teacher's table while the other two of his friends were drawing to their creativities at the board.

 

 

"Hm? Who?" D.O's eyebrows raised.

 

 

"Your girlfriend. Outside." He said and playing around with the teacher's chair.

 

 

*My girlfriend? Ha Ji Min?!* D.O peeked at the door. It was her. His feet reluctant to walk. Chunji had to push him towards the door.

 

 

D.O cannot move his eyes off Ji Min. He still in daze.

 

 

"Hey." Ji Min greeted him. *He greeted me first!*

 

 

D.O reminded himself to jump out to reality. He cleared his throat and the bad guy aura is back. He crossed arms and smirked a bit-greeting her back.

 

 

"I-I came to return yours." Ji Min pulled out a black, worn-out leather wallet from her shirt pocket. D.O glimpsed at her.

 

 

"Whe-Where did-"

 

 

"Where did I find it? At the hallway."

 

 

"Really? I must've missplace it. Tha-Thanks!" He slipped the wallet in the pocket at back.

 

 

"Welcome." Then, she walked away.

 

 

D.O stopped Ji Min by placing his hand on her shoulder. "W-Wait!" 

 

 

She turned and gave a 'what?' look. D.O scratched his back head.

 

 

He closed his eyes. "Are you free after school?" *There! I said it!*

 

 

"Sorry. I've promise Yi Xing to help him with Add Math." Ji Min declined his offer.

 

 

D.O was fine even though he felt a bit down when she refused but helping Lay was way too much!

 

 

He suddenly felt furious and rage. "Yi Xing? You have time for him but not for me?!"

 

 

He tried hard to control his voice, so it would not hear as he was shouting.

 

 

Ji Min felt bad for him. "But you could-"

 

 

"Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter