chapter 34

Royal Love

First of all m really sry for not updating for so long and thanks for supporting this fic....

 

 

 

#######

 

 

"min ho you can't meet her" yong hwa tried to stop min ho from entering her room.

 

" but why...you are not even telling what exactly happened that day...how sulli is in this state" min sat down on the nearest chair.

 

" he..he...i can't min ho..i can't speak that please don't do this to me.." yong hwa's throat choked remembering the dr's words when he brought her to hospital.

 

" then let me go and talk to her.." he got up from his chair and headed towards the door. " he took away her innocence...the most precious thing a girl has...he her...." yong hwa 's words froze him at his spot his hand still on the door knob. He felt as if all her energy was out from his body. " she is in state of trauma...she needs some time to get normal..." he continued.

 

Yong hwa told evrything he knew about that day and min ho listened everything just like a statue. He didn' t knew how he was going to face her knowing that she was in this state because of him. Yong hwa was still talking when got up from his place and finally gathering all her courage entered the room. Sulli was sleeping peacefully on her bed as the nurse gave her medicines some time back. 

 

Min ho with small steps advanced in her direction. His eyes were teary seeing her in this state. He sat down on bed next to her and simply started staring at her face which used to have a sweet smile enough to take anyone's heart but was now replaced with several cuts and bruises.

 

"miahne sulli ah...miahne...." he broke into tears holding her hand in his hands he cried out his heart. 

 

" your highness we need to change her clothes before she wakes up" a nurse entered the room with fresh pair of clothes.

 

" i will do..." he stretched out his hand for the clothes but the nurse was hesitating as yong hwa filled his name as her husband. "he is her husband" yong hwa said when she looked at him reluctantly. She nodded and after handing over the clothes she and yong hwa left .

 

" nurse please keep it a secret..." yong hwa said once they came out. She nodded and left.

 

Min ho placed ointment on her scars and bruises gently but his hands were shaking seeing her torn skin " i swear to you sulli i will not leave him..." he clentched his fist tightly.

 

Sulli was again having the same dream and clutchex the bedsheet tightly and kept on repeating " leave me...no don't do this...leave me..." tears flowed out from her closed eyes