Chapter 6

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I had woked up from a noise coming frome outside. I was going to see what it was but I felt something heavy on my shoulder, so I looke to my right and I see Yoona sleeping. She looked so beautiful when she sleep. I slowly moved her head off of my shoulders then I made my way to see where that noise was coming from. I get to the front door to see my mom standing there with a angry expression on her face. I wonder how she found me? Have she been following me around? I looke at the lady in front of me with anger, she had the nerve to slap me.

"what the hell do you thing your doing?" I looked at her crazy' that should be my question to her.

"What? I should be asking you that. This is my friends house and I'm here to keep her companied. I answered your question now answer mine. Whyqre you here? Have you been following mebaround?"

I then heard noise coming from the living room, Yoona must be waking up right ow. I tried to calm myself down from the anger that was built up from the slap. I looked at my mother hopeing to get get a answer but Yoona had stopped her from doing so.

"Who is it at the door Taecyeon sshi?" She then came from behind and seen my mother.

"Oh..Hello. You must be Taecyeon sshi mother. I'm Im Yoona." She then puther hand out for my mother. But my mother just looked t her with anger.

"Taecyeon let's go now."

"I don't want to." I looked her

"Taecyeon sshi just go with her." I looked at Yoona with sad eyes.

"I don't want to leave you here by yourself. If I leave I'm taking her with me you understand eomma?"

"Why are you doing this Taecyeon?" She asked me, making me look at her.

"It's because you made me like this. The day you left." I looked at her as the fire inside was burning. I felt a pair of hands on my arms trying to calm me down.

"The same reason why you left me and my father." I couldn't control the anger that was rising inside of me. I tried to hold it back since Yoona was watching everything.

"I had no choice, your grandparents..." She brings him up again with her excuses.

"You always say that but I don't believe it. You should grow up and admite that you left my father because it was chance he would have lost everything. You were jusdt money hungry, so you left us and now that you see that I'm getting money after his death you think you could come back into my life. You thought wrong. I will never let you back in afteer that."

"Taecyeon sshi, please calm down." I could hear Yoona say. My anger slowly went away after hearing her voice

"I can never let you back in to my life. Yoona I'm sorry you had to witness this. I'm going to turn in tonight, lock the door."

I passed my mother leaving the front of Yoona's house. I didn't want her to see this side of me, the anger that build up when I see my mother. I decide to go home and get ready for school since the sun is already up now. I washed up and made myself breakfeast. I keep thinking about what Yoona whould think about me after that scene at her house. Aish I don't know. I then took a look at the clock and it was time for me to go to school and then I realized what today was. I had a game and I didn't stay at practice long yesterday. Aish, TAecyeon what are you going to do? I got to school just in time. My teammates came running to me. I knew they were going to ask me questions about Yoona.

"So, How did it go?" He has such a erted mind.

"Nothing that you think that happened. We are just friend." I pushed in out the way so that I could walk to class.

"We came by your apartment and you weren't there. DId you stay with Yoona sshi all night?" I hate when he aske me question that are obvious.

"Yes, but it's nothing ual okay. All we did was watch movies and eat. SO get your mind out of the gutter." I pushed all three of their heads with my finger. Making a red mark appear on their foreheads.

"You know, couch was pretty mad at you for not staying for practice yesterday." He said while rubbing his forehead.

"But I heard him talking and he said that you went to your dads service. Did you go?"

"NO." I said without looking at them and continue walking towards class.

"Why not? Was it because you wanted to get closer to Yoona?" That made me turn around and face him.

"That has nothing to do with anything okay. I didn't want to go because my mom showed up again." I Said with anger

"I see. I don't understand your mom, she left and now she wants to come back to someone she didn't love after his death. That's a bit weird don't you think. I mean I would stay with the person I truly love and if they have money I would never turn back."

"It's because I get more money since my dad died. I don't want to talk about this right now, let's go to class."

"Okay man. We were just worried about you that's all.""

"And I thank you for that. Come on before we get scolded for being late."

We walk into the class room and I could see Yoona sitting in the back of the class looking out the window. I wonder what's she's thinking about right now. Could she be thinking about how bad I was to my mother earlier? I shouldn't have done that there, I should have just took my mother somewhere else. Aish, now she probably have a bad impression on me now. Class went by quick and I was not even paying attention at all. I kept looking at Yoona the whole time, I really want to know what she's thinking right now. School was then done and I was about to head out of class but then I looked back at Yoona who is still in her seat looking out the window. I was going to go near her but one of my teamate called me.

"Taec, let's go man. We have to get ready for the game. Come on."

"I'm coming." I said as I looked back towards Yoona who is now looking at me.

"Good Luck." She said as she walked pass me, leaving the class room.

I was shock I didn't think she would say anything to me after the incident earilier. I then walked out the class and called out her name.

"Yoona!." She then turned around looking at me.

"Your not coming to the game?"

"I would love to but I can't. Couch w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter