Chapter 27

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Krystal had just got to the game in time, it was just starting when they got ot their seat. Krystal was excited throught out the whole game while Yoona was lost in her thoughts. She was thinking about what her father had said to her earlier about Seunghyun. The man she trusted and married. She really couldn't believe what he did, she just couldn't believe that he was the reason for Taecyeon leaving and not visiting her. It broke her heart knowing he did such thing. She just couldn't understand why would he make a bigger mess to her problems.

"Eomma~" Krystal call out to her bringing her out of her thoughts. Yoona looked at Krystal and then she looked around her, she seen that people was leaving the stadium. She figured that she was too deep in her thoughts that she didn't realise that the game was over.

"Can we go see appa now?" Krystal asked her and Yoona just nodded her to her. She tooke her hand walked out of the stadium to go to the locker room where Seunghyun was located.

They got to the area where the locker room was located and they notice that there was reporters waiting there like always. Yoona had to remind Krystal that she have to be careful of what she does since her dad was really important to the team. Yoona and Krystal got closer to the locker room so that they could meet Seunghyun without being attacked by reporters. Yoona mad Krystall sit ont he bench by the door. Seunghyun waqs actaully taking longer than he usually did. All of his teammates had already left out of the locker room without him.

"You wait right here while I go look for app. Okay?" She told Krystal and she just nodded her head back at her.

Yoona enter the locker room and she could hear two voices, one was Seunghyun and the other was a familiar female voice. She couldn't hear their conversation that well so she queitly got closer to them to get a better listen.

"Why do you keep coming here?" Seunghyun said in a stern voice. Yoona have not heard him speak like that in a long time.

"You know exactly why I keep coming back. I want to know the truth Seunghyun ssi." The female voice had said. Yoona could tell that she had a smirk on her face from the tone of her voice. Yoona keep thinking where she heard that voice from.

"Jessica ssi, I don't like you. I have no type of feelings for you at all. I'm married and I have a three year old daughter..." Yoona was suprised at hearing that name again. She was wonderingwhy she kept seeing her husband and why Seunghyun never told her about it.

"That is not your child, your just a replacement for her. I already know that child is Taecyeon, I know about that dirty sleeping with my fiance."

"Watch what yo say about my wife and daughter. I will not stand for it if you speak ill about them."

"You know I always wanted to know why a good looking transfer student like you wanted to be friendly with our schools loner. She really had nothing for her, and she still don't. My mother told me you were suppose to become a CEO in America but you came here to persuae your "dreams" of being a baseball pitcher. You came here with the thought of Taecyeon as your rival and you knew that girl was somewhat apart of his life. So you took it upon yourself to get to know her. You did everything you could to make Taecyeon fall down, you just couldn't get enough of it so you kept coming back for more. You were like the shadow to Taecyeon, that's why you wanted him gone out of Korea. But eveybody already knew what you really wanted. You just wanted to take over Taecyeon's life. Which seems to be going well for you since you got him to leave Korea. I didn't think you were that rich. Paying for him to get traded to the American team, don't you feel ashamed of yourself Mr.Choi. Playing tricks on everybody that trusted you and also to the person you so call "love". It's really funny." Yoona couldn't believe what she was listening to.

"It can't be true right? Seunghyun wouldn't be like." Yoona whispered to herself.

"Your right, That's exactly what I had going for, but I honestly did fall in love with Yoona. It wasn't part of my plain but she just happened to be there. I didn't like how everybody was looking up to Taecyeon just because his father was such a great baseball player. I really don't care for him now, he is irrelevent to my life now. He will never get what he thought he had back. I have the money and the power that could destroy his whole life. He wouldn't even be able to survive without coming back begging on his knees to me. He should just be grateful that he is in America playing baseball and should not think about coming back." He said closing his locker.

Yoona was having a hard time to breath after hear Seunghyun confession. She couldn't believe it she trusted him so much but it turned out he is the reason why everything is so complicated now. Before she didn't want to believe what her father said but hearing it from his own mouth made her heart hurt. She was slowly losing oxegen,her breathing have slowed down. Krystal realised that her mom was taking too long so she decided to go look for her in the locker room. When she went inside the locker room she see her mom bent down holding her chest, she then got worried and ran up to her.

"Eomma!~" Krystal cried out. Seunghyun was surprised to hear that voice. He rushed over to where it was comign from and saw Yoona crunched down holding her chest. He thought she probably heard what he said just know. He tried to help her up but she pushed him away and just got up on her own. She picked Krystal up and left out of the locker room. Seunghyun hit the wall after she left, he was frustrated. He hurried and grabbed his thing and tried to follow after them. Jessica just sat there and smile at the whole situation.

"Eomma are you alright?" Krystal asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter