Chapter 23

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I arrived at the stadium and there was a bunch of reporters waiting outside. I was told to hurry on by but it was too late. I was bomb with many question about the whole wedding incident. I just told them the truth, that I didn't want to get married to Jessica and I was just forced into it by my mother. I could already see the article being displaying everywhere. I finally got the chance to enter the building and couch called me into his office before I could even enter the locker room. I sat down in a chair once I entered the office. Couch looked at me and I could tell something was wrong.

"What is it couch? Is it something bad?" He was making me worried. Could it be that I'm kicked off the team?

"It's not that it's a bad thing, it's more like it's a good thing." He said looking me striaght in the eyes. He had a striaght face that was hard to read.

"Then what is it? Shouldn't you be happy if it's good?"

"Taecyeon...the thing is...We are happy that you came to this team to help us out and we know you did it just for your father." Where is he going with this? Am I really getting kicked off the team? I'm not understanding what is going on right now.

"And I was happy to help the team that my dad helped years ago. Now, tell me what the hell is the matter." I was running out of patients.

"It wasn't in my power but the owner of the team had traded you to go to the states and play. You'll be playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers."

"What?!" It is a good thing but...it happened so sudden. I just found out I'm about to be a father and now I'm being told that I have to leave Korea to play baseball. I mean I. I mean I've always dreamed of playing out of states but this is so sudden.

"This is good publicity for you. If you go there you will be bringing honor to your father. People around the world will remember your name. So what do you say?" After hearing him say that, it does sound great. But everything I love and the reason for me to even keep going is here in Korea.

"I'll think about it. But if I don't go with this plan, I'm going to find another team here in Korea." I walked away and headed inside the locker room.

As I entered the locker room, I found that none of my teammates are in the locker room besides Seunghyun. He was sitting on the bench playing with a baseball in his hand and he had his locker opened wide. I seen all the picture of Yoona inside, she was smiling in every one. I wished I had some picture of Yoona to look at. But when I think about it, I only took one picture with her and that was back in high school. I wonder what happened to that picture. I guessI made noise because Seunghyun was now looking at me. It was silent the whole time, we both didn't say anything. I guess Seunghyun was tired of the silence, he was the first to talk.

"I've already heard about the news. You should go..."

"Why should I? So that you could take Yoona away from me?" I could already feel the heat rise within me. Who do he think he is?

"She already don't belong to you. Yoona is not an object that you can calm. And besides, she already agree to go through with the wedding." What the hell is he talking about?

"Why would she agree to go on with the wedding?! She is carrying my child not yours!" This is just crazy. What is she thinking about right now?

"Even if you did get her, what were you going to do about the news calling her names? Yoona don't want to live her life suffering with all your problems that you cause. Don't worry, I will take care of the child while your gone." He put that dam smirk on his face. It made my blood hot. I wanted to punched him but we were interrupted by couch.

"That's enough you two. The least you two could do is get along. Now hussle to the field when your done changing. I don't want to hear you guys fighting when I leave this room." He said and left us alone. I glared at Seunghyun who was now closing his locker.

"All I have to say is think about Yoona and the baby's safety. The report can end up hurting both of them. I think it's best if you just left quitely." He said and grabbed his things and left the locker room.

I was left in my thoughts. Maybe he is right, I have to think about both of their safety. I don't think I could bare seeing Yoona getting hurt by questions from the reporters. I guess it's my turn to leave.

End of Taecyeon's P.O.V

Seunghyun's P.O.V

I had to tell him that, I didn't want Yoona to leave my side just because she's baring his child. I'm hurt about that matter but I don't care. He can not take her from me. I worked to hard to keep her by my side. When I found out the news from the other teammates that he was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers, I was really happy. He will no longer be in the country to ruin my relationship with Yoona. Practice just ended and I rushed to the locker room. I had about five missed message from Mr.Im, I wonder what's wrong. I called back and he told me that Yoona was being released and she needed a ride home. I rushed to my car after hearing that, I could feel eyes on me as I do it. Then here comes Taecyeon.

"What is it? Is there something wrong with Yoona?" He asked me hopeing to get a answer. I was going to ignore him but then couch came out.

"No. She is fine. I'm going to pick her up and take her home. Now if you don't mind moving awayfrom my car." I tried to say it nicely but it just came out mean.

I drove away leaveing him behind. I could see from the mirror that he just stood there and watch me leave. I was in a little traffic on my wau to the hospital since I was coming from the stadium. I got to the hospital and parked infront. I could see Yoona ralking to a little girl, she was smiling at her. I just looked at how beautiful she looked with the child. She will be a great mother. I'm just sad that it wouldn't be my child. I must have been stuck in my thought because Yoona was now standing infront of me with curious face.

"Is everything okay oppa?" At least she still call me oppa.

"Yeah. You ready to go?" I asked taking her bags away from her.

"Yeah. Thank you for coming oppa." She said with a smile. I could tell it was real this time compared to the other ones. She mut be really happy after talking with the little girl earlier.

I opened the door for her and waited for her to get to close the door after her. I got in on the driver side and started the car and headed to her house. The car ride was quite like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter