Chapter 24

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Taecyeon had left things was not the same. Yoona was upset that he just left without even trying to stop the wedding. She wonders how can he leave her like that? She is bairing his child. The child that will end her life as soon as it's born. And the sad thing about it, he didn't even say goodbye. Yoona was hurt by his action, she wanted to scream at him for leaving her behind like this. Now she is sitting in this big room all alone. The days went so fast since he left, it felt like her life was a rush. She couldn't even put a smile on her face at the moment. She can't even be happy on her wedding day. Yoona's dad walked in the door.

"Yoona? How are you feeling right now?" He said now standing infront of her with a smile on his face.

"I feel terrible appa." she said honestly.

"It must be your morning sickness. You have been feeling unwell lately." He knew she was doing well since she is pregnant.

"That's not it appa. You know what I'm talking about. This whole wedding thing is not a good idea. I shouldn't have agreed to it." She said with a little panick in her voice making her father scared.

"Sweetie don't talk like that. This is for your own good. No one out there knows that child our carrying is not Seunghyun. And it's best to keep it that way. I know your sad and want to runaway but think about your future. You and the baby could have a happy life. Besides Taecyeon is gone. He left, didn't that make it clear to you. Yoona..." He was trying to persuade her to go on with the wedding.

"What make you so sure that everything would be alright after this wedding? What about after I have the baby? It wouldn't matter appa. I will still be hurting inside, because the person I really love is no longer here. I tried my best to be like everybody else, he showed me that I don't have to be like that. Appa, you know Taecyeon is a great man for me. And you can't let this one mistake make you hate him forever." Yoona looked at her father in the eyes, she was really sincer about what she said to him.

"It's too late for that Yoona. And besides it was you were the one who decided to go on with this wedding. I think you should just go on with it just like we planned it. It's too late to back out now. I'm sorry." He said patting his daughter head and wipping the tears that was visable.

"I understand appa. Appa..." She called out to him.

"Yes sweetie." He said now holding her hand.

"I'm sorry for what I said before and I'm thankful that you did raise me like your own. I now understand why you did it, and I wanted to say I was sorry for what I said at the hospital. It was wrong for me to say that. You did your job as a father even though I wasn't your child. Thank you." She said and smile.

"No problem. I'm just happy to have a beautiful daughter like you in my life." He said then kissed her forehead. A knock was heard from the door.

"Is it time already?" She asked her father.

"No. We stil have a hour left." He looked at his watch then at Yoona. They were now wondering who could be at the door. Yoona didn't have any friends that she talked to here in Seoul. Just then a group of females come rushing into the room, making a lot of noise.

"What is going on?" Yoona was confused with all the cammotion that was coming from this group of girls.

"Don't act like you don't remember us. You haven't left Seoul that long to not remember your own teammates." The girl said with a smile on her face. Yoona then looked at all the girls that was in the room and finall;y recognized all of the girls faces. They were on her softball team at her old school before she left.

"Omo, I didnt think you guys would come and see me after I left." Yoona said looking at all the girls.

"Of course we would come see you. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be champions." Another girl said making the group laugh.

"I will step out and let you girls talk. I'll be back, okay sweetie." He kissed her forehead and left out the room, leaving the girls alone.

"Wow, you look so pretty Yoona." The oldest of the groupn said, making Yoona blush.

"Thank you unnie. You look beautiful too." Yoona said in a sweet voice. She's not use to talking openly to them like this but since they are now older. The other girls were actaully happy to actaully hear her talk to them.

"Wow, your also getting big too Yoona. I bet the baby is going to look just like you if it's a girl."

"If it's a girl like Yoona, then it would be imppossible to get her to talk." They all laughed.

"If it's a boy, then he's going to be just as handsome as his father. Seunghyun is a lucky man." That had got to Yoona. That whole time she thought they were talking about Taecyeon but really they were talking about Seunghyun. She forgot that nobody knows about the baby realy father.

"Ah..ah..yeah...he is really lucky." Yoona stutter her words.

"We always thought you and Taecyeon would be the ones getting married and having a family of your own. But guess we were wrong. Congrats Yoona." Yoona felt even more nervous now since she brought up Taecyeon.

"Yeah, a lot of people thought that but you know he was engaged with Jessica and Seunghyun asked me to be his girlfriend and now here we are." Yoona said felling a little pain in her heart. Just mentioning him hurts.

"We see. But you two matched so well though, I was kind of disappointed when I found out on the news."

"Ya! Stop bringing him up. Can't you see you making her feel uncomfortable. Sorry Yoona."

"It's okay. Faith is just doing it's job." She let out a fake smile on her face.

"We will head on out to our seats now Yoona."

"Okay. Thank you for coming. I really appreciate it." Yoona put on a smile for them. She didn't know why but she was actually smiling a lot today. It was more of a undifind smile.

Yoona was now sitting in the room alone again.The door opened up and a man had came into the room. He looked like he worked for the wedding hall. He walked up to Yoona and he handed her a letter, it didn't have any name on it. It made Yoona curious, so she opened it.

Dear Yoona,

 I wanted to congragulate you on getting married. I really wished it could have been me but I didn't want you to get hurt in the end. I'm very sorry for just leaving with out saying anything to you. I don't know when I'll see you again but I just want you to be happy even if your with him. And the baby, I'm sorry. I know I'm a bad person for leaving you in that state but the baby will have a be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter