Chapter 26

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

Today I'm taking Krystal to preschool but it's really hard to get her to go. She keeps crying and throwing her shoes away. I"m slowly stressing out from this, I tried to persuade her to go but she kept saying no. Seunghyun then come down the stairs with his messy hair. I could tell he just woke up due to Krystal crying. She never listens to me like she should.

"What is wrong with her?" He asked me while I'm still trying to get krystal to put her shoes on.

"She doesn't want to go to preschool. She keeps crying about it."

"I'll handle it, you go rest. She listens to me better."

"I don't want you to be tired before the game today. I'll handle it, you go back and rest." I tried to drag him back up the stairs but Krystal comes and run up to him, making him pick her up into his arms.

"Appa~ I don't want to go to preschool. If I go then I"m going to miss you play, I never missed appa play a game." She pouted. I wonder where she gets her stubborness from.

"Sweetie don't worry, you'll be back in time for appa game. I promise." She looked at me as if I was crazy. It was not like I was lying, preschool is not that long.

"Krystal~ Why are you giving eomma a hard time? Hm? She just want you to go to school so she could rest. And remembered that you promised me you go to school if I taught you how to play baseball. You don't want to break appa promise right."

"No. But I don't want to go there, I hear bad things happens at preschool. I just want to stay here." She said making her little tears come out again. Here come round two of the crying.

"How about this, if you give today a try and see if you like the school or not. If you don't like it than we will not let you go to preschool. How does that sound?" I couldn't believe my ears, is he negotiating with a three year old about school.

"Oppa!~" He looked at me with his pleading eyes.

"Come one Yoong, it's not like she ready for preschool. She just turned three, let's just wait til she's four to enroll her in." He tried to give me the puppy dog eyes.

"Over my dead body. It's not like your here to take care of her. And besides I have too many doctors appointments, she needs to go to school. I went to school at this age. I don't know about you and what you did over states but I say she's going to school." I was putting my foot down.

"Okay, okay. Princess how about appa take you to school. I want to see what it looks like too." He smiled at her. He would do anything for her and when I say anything I mean anything. He spoiles her too much. But I'm grateful that he stepped up to be her father. It's crazy, this sitaution is just like mine. My realy father didn't take any responsibility for me but instead the father I have now did. That is exactly what Seunghyun doing right now. Can you say dejavu.

Seunghyuin got Krystal to put on her shoes, while I was finishing packing her lunch in her backpack. She may only be a three year old but she has personality like an adult and it sometimes make me worry. I don't want her to grow up like I did, trying to grow up too fast without enjoying my youth. I regret it now, shutting all those people out of my life who wanted to be my firends.

"Penny for your thoughts my dear wife?" Seunghyun brought me out of my thoughts. He was holding Krystal who had on everything that I tired to get her to put on earlier before Seunghyun showed up.

"When will you start listening to eomma when she ask you to do something? Maybe you would have been great without eomma around." I said sad. Just thinking about it makes my heart hurt. My almost death after giving birth. I dream about it every night, it seems like it just doesn't want me to forget it.

"Yah! Don't say things like that. You've done a great job raising Krystal. Isn't that right Krystal." She nodded her head. I couldn't help her smile.

"Eomma is only my eomma. I don't want any other eomma. And appa is my appa. I don't think I could replace appa." If only she knew. I looked at Seunghyun who was also looking at me. He knew what I was thinking. Krystal is still young so she doesn't understand the situation well.

"She's going to be late for school. You should get going." I gave him her backpack.

"Okay. My manager will be here in two hours, he said he had something important to give you."

"What is it?"

"I don't know he just said it was something important."

"I see. I will find out when he comes then. You to go ahead. Bye sweetie, be a good girol for eomma." I kissed Krystal forhead and she smiled.

"I'm not going to be gone for long eomma, I will be right back." I looked up at Seunghyun and he gave me a girn. I just shook my head. Seunghyun took Krystal to the door leaving me behind.

I remember that my that dad still didn't get up for work. So I went up the stairs and headed to his room. I got to his room door and I was about to knock on the when he suddenly came out the room.

"Is everything alright appa." I asked him a little worried

"Yeah everything is fine I just woke up late again. That dam alarm clock didn't go off. What's the point of even having it?"

"Do you want me to star waking you up early appa? I have to get Krystal ready to school early anyway."

"No, don't trouble yourself over this old man. Where is my little princess anyway?" He said making his ways to the stairs.

"She's with Seunghyun. He took her to school for me. She kept crying and didn't want to leave until Seunghyun made a negotiation with her. I tell you he really spoiles her too much. I don't want her to be like." I said following him into the kitchen.

"Hey she's a daddy's girl, there is nothing you could do about that. When you were little you were just like that."

"Really? I guess she do get that from me then. My stubborness as Seunghyun would say it, but I thought she got that from "him". I guess I'm wrong." I said looking down at my hands that were resting on the counter.

"I heard he's here in Korea. Did you meet him?" My dad looked at me worried.

"I met him last night at the market. I didn't imagine seeing him like that, he looked really great. They must be treating him well over there in the states."

"I'm sorry Yoona." I looked up at my father trying to understand why he is sorry for. What did he do wrong to be sorry for?

"Appa, why are you sorry for? He decided to leave us, you just warned me about him and tried to protect me from getting anymore hurt."

"The thing is Yoona...Seunghyun made Taecyeon leave because of the scandles that would have shown up about you and him. We didn't even tell Taecyeon about the birth of Krystal and your almost death. HE called all the time and he also sent letters trying to get in contact with you but Seunghyun hid the letters and ignored the calls. I know I should have told you before but I was still angry at him for what he did. I know you still love him, I could see it in your face." I was really shocked by what was just been told to me. So many secrets being kept from me.

"You didn't let the man who is the father of my child come and see the birth of his child! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I was angry, I was so angry that the truth had to come out when he comes back for a short time. I felt my head spinning a little.

"Yoona are you alright. You need to sit down and take your medicine."

"The hell with that medicine. All it's doing is making it worse, I still look and feel like hell. To think my own father would do this to me." I moved away from the counter and made my way up to the counter. My headache got worse so I went and got those disgusting drugs. I took the three pills to calm it down.

"Dam..I've been fooled. Im Yoona your life is a rollecoaster." I look myself in the mirror. My headace was slowlky going away. I decided to take a nap befoe starting my daily routine. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter