Chapter 22

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had woked up from her sleep to find her dad sitting next to her in a hospital mbed. She was looking at her surrounding wondering what had happened and how did she end up in a hospital room. She felt her father hand moved from hers, letting her know that he was now awake.

"Yoona? How are you feeling sweetie?" He asked her pulling her hair back from her face.

"I'm fine appa. Why am I here?" Yoona asked still looking at the room.

"Your past out at the wedding. Seunghyun had brought you here." He didn't even mention Taecyeon name, he was still angry at him.

It had finally hit Yoona when her dad said she was at the hospital. That mean she had a check up from the doctor and the doctor probably told them that she was pregnant. Yoona looked at her father who just shooked his head many times. She couldn't help but let the tears fall down, she was sorry towards him for lying to him and being in a bad situation.

"Where did I go wrong with you? I've tried so many time to make you happy, I even tried to help you with your love life. But did you really have to do this to prove a point Yoona. Did you have to go and get pregnant by another man while your engaged? Your mother would not be too proud about this."

"Why every time your disappointed you bring up eomma into a situation? Eomma is no longer here so you have no right to bring her into this sitaution, I know I did wrong but I'm not the only one who had an accident like this. I know that your not my real father, that's why I could never give in to you. I could never tell you how I felt. You only replaced my appa because he didn't want to take responsiblity for what he have done. But this situation that I'm in is totally different from that, I know Taecyeon still loves me and if he finds out about this baby he is not going to give up on me like my real appa did." Yoona just let out how she really felt, she been hiding this secret for so long and now she was tired of it.

"When did you find out about that? Who told you that I wasn't your father?" Mr.Im was surprise by her outburst.

"My real appa did. I met him when I went away for school, he said he wanted to see what I looked like after so many years. He told me that you and eomma shut him out of my life when he visited. Just because your the man that's on my birth certificate doesn't mean you have to be like this to me."

"I'm doing what that man couldn't do for you. I raised you like you were my own, I can't even believe you right now."

"It also took you forever to believe that my eomma was dying." That made everything go into silent. Mr.Im knew she always say that when she is angry but this time she went too far.

"I TRIED YOONA. THERE WAS NOTHING I COULD DO! I was already late when I found out about her being sick. There was nothing I could do."

"You should have stayed by here side, you should have tried harder." Yoona was now crying even harder than she was before. Seunghyun had walked into the room and witness the sad scene.

"What do I get for trying Yoona? Tell me huh? I worked hard to support both you and your mother. To the point that my own happiness did not exist any more. When your mother left I knew that my world wouldn't be the same any more. She was the reason why I kept going throughout these years. And now that she's gone I was hopeing that our only child would also be the reason to keep me happy like she did. But no. You hate me, you bring up things to make me look like I'm the bad opne here. When really you're the bad person. You always shutting me out of your life, not me. I've tried to come to your games back when you were in high school but you never would tell me when they were. You also didn't even talk to me. You didn't even give me the chance of having father daughter moment with you. If you don't want me in your life any more than go find your real dad and you just let him take care of you when he should have done that the day your mother told him she was preganat with you." Mr.Im was crying just like Yoona. So many years of pain that they both had were now being said in this hospital room.

"Mr.Im don't be like this. She is just being emotional right now, she don't mean what she is saying right now." Seunghyun said trying to make him stay.

"I'll give you some time alone, I don't think it's a good idea that I stay here. Seunghyun you watch over her." He said wipping his tears away before leaving out of the room. It broke his heart to know that the child that he called daughter for many years think so low of him.

Yoona was just sitting on the bed letting the tears take control of her. Seunghyun just sat there and watch her, he was waiting to find the right moment to ask her. Then Taecyeon walked into the room and seen the crying Yoona, he rushed up to her.

"What did you do? Why is she crying?" Taecyeon yelled at Seunghyun who was watching from afar.

"It wasn't me, it was the emotion of many years that did it. Mr.Im and her had a very emotional conversation with each other. And this is the outcome of it." Seunghyun told him. Yoona then looked up and saw Taecyeon sitting next to her.

"Do both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter