Chapter 29

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun P.O.V

I had just got to Krystal preschool and the teachers had told me she had already left. I wonder why Yoona didn't tell me she going to come and get her but then I realized that today Yoona visited the hospital for a check up. She couldn't have come to the preschool so fast since she took the bus there. I know that the bus doesn't run fast enough since there is a lot of traffic by the hospital. Could she be with who I think she is with? That bastard. I got in the car and dialed Yoona phone and it went straigtht to voicemail. What the hellis going on right now. It's making me upset. I know Yoona is mad because se know what I have been hidding from her all these years but it's not right to go with another man with my child. Even if she isn't my child that is wrong, that man doesn't deserve to have a daughter like Krystal. He is nothing but a shame to his own family. I must find them now. I'm calling every person I think would know where Yoona would have went off to. I gave her one more call and she finall picked up the phone.

"Yoong? where are you?" I asked her.

"Why? You don't need to know my every move, I know we are married but I'm also human. I could go where I want to go without telling you." I could tell she was ignoring my question. She gets so protective when she does that.

"Who is with you right now? I'll come and get you and Krystal since I know she is with you."

"Well you answered you own question. Don't bother coming. Just go home, yet again. Go find Jessica." That struck me again. She thinks I want Jessica, I have been pushing her away from me. I don't want the crazy women.

"Yoona, I don't have time for you to be childess right now."

"Oh~ You use my real name in tat sentence I see. Seunghyun I don't have time to speak my daughter is hungry." She hung up in my face. I never thought I would see this side of Yoona. She is different person right now and it scaring me. I have to find her and talk to her before that bastard show up again.

End Of Seunghyun P.O.V

Yoona, Krystal and Taecyeon was sitting in a resturant when Seunghyun had called. They were going to tell Krystal the truth about everything. Krystal was just enjoying the amount of food that Taecyeon had bought for them. Taecyeon just watched her with a smile and then looked up at Yoona who looked angry.

"He's looking for you?" Taecyeon asked making Yoona come out of her thoughts.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I didn't tell him you with me."

"I'm not worrying because I know he probably already know. a so Jessica was apart of this too. How am I not surprised." Taecyeon laughed to himself.

"I didn't believe it at first either but I heard them loud and clear." Yoona looked betrayed inTaecyeon's eyes. All he could see is the fire in her eyes.

"Eomma, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Yoona looked at Krystal finally remember what she was suppose to be telling her.

"Krystal, you know I love you right?" Krystal nodded her head.

"You know this uncle right here?" Yoona pointed to Taecyeon making the little one follow her finger.

"Yeah, he has the same last name as me. So I call him uncle, I really like uncle eomma." Krystal said really happy.

"Actaully sweetie... um...he's.." Yoona was struggling on what to tell her daughter.

"Krystal, please don't be mad at eomma okay. She tried her best to keep you happy." Taecyeon had stepped in and helped Yoona out.

"I know that. She told me that on my birthday." Krystal said with a little bit of food on the side of her lips.

"And that's a good thing. Krystal, I'm not your uncle." Taecyeon told er slowly sao she would understand.

"But you said you don't want to be called ahjussi. If your not my uncle then what are you?" Krystal asked.

"Sweetie what he is trying to say is...that he is your real appa. Your current appa is not your appa. I'm sorry sweetie, I wanted to tell you but your still young." Yoona finally said it. Krystal just stared at her mother. She was feeling the confusion from what her mother just told her.

"Appa is not my appa? Uncle is not my uncle? Is eomma my real eomma?" Krystal was slowly starting to cry.

"Sweetie. I am your real eomma, don't ever think I'm not. Taecyeon ssi is your real appa. I'm so sorry. The adults did some wrongful things in the past and we should had fixed it earlier but your appa had other things in mind." Yoona explained the best way she could. Krystal just sat there crying her little eyes out.

"Krystal yah, don't be mad at eomma. It's all my fault, I should have come faster. No I should have married your eomma before I left. So please don't be mad." Taecyeon said with pleading eyes. Krystal whipped away her tears that were falling down her cheeks.

"Then what about...my old appa? If I have a different appa now. Wouldn't he be sad." Krystal asked looking at er mother.

"He will no longer be your appa sweetie. Eomma is no longer going to stay with him. I'm sorry." Yoona said trying to hold back the rest of her tears.

"Is grandpa going to get mad? Grandpa and old appa are friends."

"Your grandpa told me to do this sweetie. Don't worry, grandpa wants us to be happy."

"Wow, I'm meeting my real appa. Is that why you gave me your jersey?" Krystal asked him. Taecyeon was shocked on how smart she was.

"Yeah. I was really sad when you took it off." Taecyeon pouted making Krystal laugh. The mood had lightened a little bit from the laughter.

"So are you mad at eomma?" Yoona asked and Krystal shakes he head no.

"I can't be mad at eomma, you were only trying to make me happy. I'm not mad eomma. Stop crying." Krystal said.

"How can my daughter grow so fast? I love you Krystal."

"I love you too eomma. Let's finish eating. Uncle...opps..appa can we go have fun at a arcade." Krystal said then took a bit of her food.

"Sure. Anything for you." Taecyeon said smiling and took a napkin and whiped the side of her lips. e then look at Yoona and smile at her. Yoona couldn't help but feel happy at the moment. Se thought everything would have gone wrong and that Krystal was going to hate her for lying.

The small family was now walking around the arcade. Yoona watch how Krystal was acting with Taecyeon, it was like a whole different energy compared to Seunghyun. Krystal would always cry since Seunghyun couldn't keep his promises to her because of his baseball carreer. And seeing that she is smiling right now with her real father made Yoona really happy. Yoona then wa starting to feel pain, it was ruinning her happy moment. The pain was really strong this time around. Taecyeon looked up from Krystal and saw that Yoona had a pain look on her face. He ran to her with a panic lok on his face.

"Yoona are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere?' he asked her, trying to help her sit down on a bence nearby. Krystal saw her mom in pain and begin crying.

"Eomma~ Are you okay? I didn't mean it to put you in pain eomma. I'm sorry. I told you I don't hate you." Krystal was saying crazy things thinking that her mother pain was because of her.

"Sweetie, eomma is okay. It's not your fault. I don't want you to ever feel like that okay." Yoona said winching in pain.

"DO you want me to take you to the hospital?" Taecyeon asked her.

"No. It will go away soon, don't worry."

"This happens a lot? Why have he not notice it?" Taecyeon said angry.

"I use to hide it well, please don't get mad. And plus she still doesn't know what's going on." Yoona said looking at Krystal who was still crying. Taecyeon helped Yoona up off the bench.

"You need to rest, you've been moving around too much."

"Are you going to take me back to that house? He will never let me leave again if you do." Yoona said, know that Seunghyun would do anything to keep her away from Taecyeon. Even if his lies are hurting her, he would try everything in his power to keep her by his side.

"I will take you two to my place. I'll make sure he wouldn't find you. Remember I told you that I'm going to protect you no matter what." Taecyeon looked her straight in the eyes.

The three were in the car driving to Taecyeon's hotel. Krystal had fallen asleep and Yoona pain had finally gone away. She was staring into space thinking about how everything should have been in the right place from the beginnning. Everything wouldn't have been so crazy now. Yoona would have been happy if she would had just took Taecyeon hand the first time. Now she regrets it all, just looking at her current situation. Yoona turned and looked at Taecyeon.

"What is it? You've been stealing glance since we left the arcade." Taecyeon said with a grin on his face.

"I just feel so sorry towards you. That whole time I hated you for abandoning me, knowing that I was holding your child. But after finding out the truth, I feel so apologelic to you. You've been so supportive of me since the beginning and all I did was push you away. I'm so sorry."

"You don't have to say sorry. I was wrong from the start. I just fell so deep in love with you when I first saw you, I thought it was destiny. We both had a miserable life back then and we were both just confused about everything. But now I want to show the world that we are not confused, that we know that we are happy. I want them to know that I love with all my heart and I was a idiot for leaving you behind. I should have tooken you with me." Taecyeon could feel his tears coming down his cheeks.

"In a way I was happy that you left, I didn't want to carry that burden with me that I didn't let you go do your dreams. I just wished you had stopped the wedding before you left. You had every reason to do so. I didn't care about the reporters, because they were going write whatever they wanted anyway. Instead of you trying to protect me this time. Why don't you let me protect you instead." Yoona smiled at Taecyeon.

"Let's protect each other then." He leaned in and kissed her lips. Krystal had thenwoke up from her sleep.

"It's my first time seeing eomma kiss someone. Eomma you must really like appa." Krystal said making her motehr blush.

"It's because appa is a special person, she not aloud to kiss anyone but me and you." Taecyeon said with a bright smile on his face.

"You hear that eomma, you can't kiss no one else." Krystal said giggling at her mother.

They finally made it to Taecyeon's hotel room and it was really big. Yoona and Krystal was surprised at the size of the room, it look like it could hold over fifty people in there. Krystal saw the bed and ran right to it and started to jump on it. Yoona smiled at her daughter who was enjoying herself in the room.

"I'll go to the store and buy you guys something to wear to sleep and something to wear for tomorrow. I'll be right back." Taecyeon said grabbing his keys.

Yoona walked around the room and thought it was a nice place. She have never been in such a nice hotel room like this. It beat her honeymoon room. Although Yoona was pregnant at the time but Seunghyun didn't want to buy a e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter