Chapter 3

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~School bell ring~

"Hey Yoona, are you going to come to practice today." One of Yoonas teammate called out to her while walking next to her in the hallway

"I don't know. I haven't been feeling so well lately." Yoona could help but looked down with her sad eyes. She didn't want anyone to know that she have been crying.

"Come on Yoong, we have a game in two days. We need you." Her other teammate said, hoping to get Yoona to come to practice

"I'll think about it okay." Yoona said with a unsure face. She really did want to go to practice but 

"Okay. See you then." They both said as they left Yoona alone in the hallway.

Yoona walked down the hallways of the school with her head down. Her mother keeps coming to her mind, and she can't help but feel so sad. She told herself that she would never cry infront of everybody and that is what she's doing. She kept walking without looking up until she bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." Yoona apologize without looking up to the person she bumped into.

"It's no problem. Are you okay?" The familiar voice said to her.

"I'm okay. I'm sorry." Yoona kept saying sorry without looking at the peraon, she bumped into.

"Well if your that sorry then you'll have to do me a favor." The guy smirked hopeing to see her lift her head up. But she didn't, she kept her head down.

"Yoona ah!" She was called by her couch. She looked up at the guy before looking back at her couch.

" I'm sorry, but I have to go." Yoona didn't want to talk to her couch, not now. After the incident with her mother she don't even know if she wants to still play softball anymore.

"Wait." It was too late she ran off before he could say anything.

" AIsh Yoona ah, this girl is always running away. Ever since she lost her mother she stop coming to practice. I just don't know what we are going to do about our games, we can't win without her there." The couch looked very depressed after saying what she felt. 

"Yoona sshi, mother passed away?" Taecyeon asked out of couriousity.

"Yea. It was sad, she died the day we won against our rival. I thought after that game she would be more opened up with others but nope. She closed herself from everybody, I just wished that she wouldn't hurt herslef like that. I'll get going first." They couch left Taecyeon in the middle of the hallway where he and Yoona was once standing.

"Yoona sshi....You are one strange girl." Taecyeon said and walked off.

Yoona was walking down the hill leaving the school to head home, when she seen her team struggling without her. Yoona couldn't help but feel sad, she feels like it's her fault that her team might not win the next game. She just kept walking and left the school, without knowing it she had eyes watching her as she was leaving the school. It was Taecyeon, he watched her hesitate to leave the school.

"Taecyeon! What are you doing? Come on man, we have to practice." His teammate had brought him out of his thoughts.

" I'm coming." Taecyeon said while making his way to his own practice.

"He was looking at Yoona sshi again. You should really just give up there is no point in you trying to talk to her."

"Yea, she's like a wall that no one could cross over. Just give up while I'm telling you this now." His teammate made it seem as if Yoona was a anti social person. But Taecyeon knows she's not, she's just scared of losing people.

" Let's go before couch yell at us for being late."

"Kaja."

Yoona's P.O.V

I walked home with a lot on my mind. I mainly was thinking about softball, I missed it so much. BUt i couldn't go back like this, let everybody see the emotional pain I'm going through. I get home and my dad was no where to be found, like always. I went up the stairs to go to my room and seen that my parents room was opened. I looked that way and remembered always seeing my mom laying in that bed, watching my every move. I rushed into my room, the pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter