Chapter 18

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: I suggest you listen to SNSD "Lost in Love" while reading this chapter. Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The part was not interesting as people thought it would be. The space was big but the entertainment was not so great. Taecyeon had just arrived to te party and he was already wanting to leave. He was dressed in all black, the ladies that were there was looking at hime with smiles. It creeped him out so he was going to make a run for it. Just when he was about to turn around and walk away his teammates came and talked to him.

"I'm surprised that your showed up Taecyeon. I thought these things are not your style?" They were now standing infront of Taecyeon.

"Couch made me come. You know how he gets when he tell you to come somewhere and your tell him no."

"He threaten you again." They all looked at Taecyeon with big eyes. They know that him and the couch have a love-hate relationship.

"More like talked me to death. I had to tell him yes so that he would stop talking."

"Haha, I know that feeling he really can talk. He talks as if he is a old lady or something." They all started to laugh.

"Hey, did you happen to see Seunghyun yet?" One of the guy asked while looking around.

"He should have been here by now. I didn't even see his girlfriend." Taecyeon heart started to hurt with that word. It then remind him of what he was talking about earlier with Yoona.

"Do you think they got into a fight? She looked like she didn't want to come when he asked her." He looked worried for Seunghyun.

"Who knows? Seunghyun said he was going to bring her and show her off, so we just have to wait until they show up."

Just then Seunghyun walked in with Yoona. They looked like a married couple when they walked through the door.

"Speaking of the devil." They all looked their way. Taecyeon eyes was only on Yoona.

"Wow, she is really beautiful. No wonder why he wanted to show her off, I mean who wouldn't want to show her off." They all shooked their head in agreement.

"If you guys keep staring at her like that she will try to runaway again." Seunghyun said with a smile on his face. He had his hand around Yoona's waist.

"Yoona ssi you look really beautiful tonight. If you weren't dating Seunghyun I would have been a good match with you." He then got a hit on the top of his head from his other teammates. They can't help it since he always like that around pretty girls.

"Thank you. Seunghyun made me dress like this. Its not my style, I don't like wearing dress."

"AH, that's right. Your a softball player. I heard they don't like dressing up all girly girl."

"I guess you can say that." She said with a smie and then looked over where Taecyeon was. Her smile had quickly fallen after seeing him.Their eyes made contact with each other, it was broken by a question.

"Why did it take you two so long to get here?" You looked at Seunghyun who witness the two staring at each other.

"I had to try and convence her again to come. It was really hard to get her here. I even asked her dad to help me get her to come." He said with all smile on his face. Taecyeon started to ball up his fist, he was slowly getting angry.

"Ahh I see. But its a good thing you came Yoona ssi." They all smiled at each other. Yoona kept looking at Taecyeon who was in his own world.

"Excuse me for a moment." Taecyeon said and left the group. Yoona watched him walk to the table where the whine was sitting. He grabbed one and drunk it in one go. Her eyes went big after seeing that, she know that he is not a good drinker.

"Seunghyun, I will be right back okay." She said trying to slip away from the group. But he stopped her before she could leave the group.

"Where are you going? I'll come with you." He said worried.

"I'm okay, you stay and talk to them. Don't worry about me. I'll just go to the bathroom anf come right back okay."

"Okay." He finally let her go. He still was worried for her, he didn't want her to get close to Taecyeon. His eyes never left her as she left them.

Taecyeon was now drunk from the whine, he had about six cups already. He was walking down the hall when he almost lost his balance. A pair of hands grabbed him before he could touch the ground. He looked up and see Yoona looking at him.

"What do you want?" He said with a slurr in his voice.

"Your drunk Taecyeon, please don't drink no more." She said still holding on to his arm trying to keep him balance.

"I guess what I said earlier was true. You do miss me." He looked at her, he was about to fall over until she catch him.

"Maybe your right, I do miss you. But your so immature, I wished that you had grown up while I was away. I thought you would have changed just a bit, but I was wrong. Your still the same Taecyeon that act like a little kid. Why can't you just grow up already?!" Tears started to come out of her eyes.

"Pabo~ You don't have to cry because this immature man. Your right, I should have learned a lesson when you were gone but I didn't. I was being selfish, all I though was us getting married to each other and living together forever. I didn't think about growing up, I didn't think about myself. But I just wanted you to know that I love you so much. I must be a realy idiot right?" He was now on his knees looking up at Yoona who was still crying.

"I didn't want to let you go but I had to. I didn't want to get hurt but who would have thought that I'm the one who actally hurting myself. All you ever did was try to make me happy. I must be the biggest pabo in the world to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter