Chapter 14

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

I looked around at the place thar I want to escape so badly from. It had not change a bit since I've left. I told my dad not to come and get me since he had a lot of work to do. I took a cab to the home that brings back memories of my mom. I soon I I opened the door to the home that I ran away from. It was a huge mess and looked as if it haven't been clean for a few days. I knew my dad was aa busy man but he could at least cleaned the house after I told him I was coming home. I walked up the stairs and I looked to my left and seen that room. My heart dropped. That scene of my mother that day she passed away, it kept replaying in my head. That sad smile she showed me whne she called my name.

"Yoona~! Are you here?" I was brought back to reality from the screams. I guess it was my dad.

"Yeah! I'm upstairs. I'll be down in a bit." I took my bags into my room. And then I came back out of the room to go downstairs and greet my father.

"Ah, my pretty daughter is finally home. It feels good ot have you back here." He hugged me really tight as if I was going to runaway from him again. I just let out a little smile.

"Appa, it looks like you were too busy to clean up." He looked at me then at our surrounding.

"Yeah, I actually did clean up but then I lost something. That's why its like this. I'll clean it up right now."

"Its okay app. Lets just have lunch."

"Okay. You have anything you would like to eat?"

"I want to go to "that" resturant." He looked at me with wise eyes.

"We haven't been there in a long time, the last time was when..." He looked at me, I knew what he want to say but he stopped because of me and how I feel.

"I know. I really want to go there. Can we?"

"Sure anything for you."

I know the thoughts of my mother would come up, but what can I do. She's already gone and there is nothing I could do to bring her back. Thats why I told myself not to runaway anymore. Anything could happen in a short time. So I might as well rnjoy things while its still here.

"So, what are you plainning to do now? Are you going to go back?"

"No, I don't want to go back there. I'm just going to stay here in Seoul. I'll probably find a job."

"Your not thinking about going to college?" I looked at him. Our food had finally arrived.

"There is no point in continue my studies." I started to eat.

"Why? Because we don't have your special sport here in korea colleges? You can't always continue playing that sport you know."

"Its not even about that appa. I do loven the sport but I want to do something different this time, since I'm s grown up now."

"Your not a grown up nyet sweetie, you have a while until you become a grown up. Don't rush yourself into finding a job."

"And what"? Go to college and live off of you? I can't do that, it doesn't feel right to do that. I rather work then waste my life at school. Appa please let's not argue about this." I looked him with my begging eyes. It was the first time I actualy had to show my expression to him and it feels weird to do so.

"Okay. Continue eating and let's just enjoy today okay."

"Okay."

After we finished eating we went out to the mall. My dad wanted to buy me stuff since he really didn't do it back then. Let's just say he is trying to make up for lost time. I was just walking around the store looking at the clothes. None of them suit my taste at all and every outfit my dad brought to me just mad me want to vomit.

"Appa~ These clothes are not my style. We should go somewhere else."

"I thought that you would like these kind of clothes. A pretty girl like you should wear things like this."

"Appa, I'm different from the girls that wear outfits like this. It does not please me at all."

We finally left that store and dedcided to go to another. For some reason, evey store my dad picked out were too girly for me. I know he is trying but its getting tiredsome. I have to keep reminding him that I'm not as girl as all those other girls. BUt I let him buy a dress from one of the stores we went to. I was too tired of arguing about my girly-ness. When we were about to walok out of the store I bumped into someone. We both stumbled a little.

"I'm sorry. I was in such a hurry to leave that I didn't look where I was going."

"Its okay." That voice. I heard it before.

"Your Yoona right?" She asked me making me look up at her. I was surprised to see Jessica here.

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter