Chapter 15

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun looked Yoona in the eyes hopeing she gets what he is saying. He leaned in closer to her and let his lips touch hers. Yoona was in so much shock and didn't know what to do, she didn't even push him away. Then she remembered that this was her first kiss, she pushed him away from her.

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you!" She was angry, she had just lost her first kiss.

"I wanted to show you how much I love you. And how serious I am. Its not because I'm jealous of Taecyeon, its because I love you for you and you change my whole world. I can't go a day without thinking about you. Every game we played I dedicated it all to you. A girl like you is different than the others, and it brings me joy. The first day I met you I didn't know nothing well and I had poor Korean but you still helped me. And you showed me a caring side. It made me happy and I knew that you were the one for me." He was pouring his heart out to her.

"Seugnhyun ssi..." She was reallt lost for words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, it felt like she was dreaming it all. She looked at him asking for more answers.

"You told me I didn't love because I was just jealous of Taecyeon and everything that he have. But you were wrong. I fell in love with you before I even met Taecyeon. He has nothing to do with what I'm feeling for you. These are my true feelings for you and I want you to understand that. I'm not going to push you into liking me but I just want you to know my feelings for you."

"I..I..But..but" He put his finger on his lips.

"Don't say anything. I will go first. Welcome back home Yoona." He kissed her forehead and then left out the front door.

Yoona was just stuck in a daze, she didn't even hear her dad walk in after Seugnhyun. He walked up to her worried. Yoona just touch her lips and thought about the kiss, her first kiss.

"Is everything alright Yoona?"

"Ah..ah...ye..yea. I just need some rest thats all. Goodnight appa." She ran upstairs to her room.

"I wondered what happened." He looked at where his daughter had ran to. She was acting strange.

The next day Yoona had went to work. She had got a call last night about the job and she was happy that she got it. She will now be working at the UTech coorporation as an personal assistent. UTech is one of the most popular company in Korea when it comes to buisness. Yoona walked around the building getting use to the surrounding. She passed a door that contained a meeting with Seouls favortie baseball team. Taecyeon was just about to leave out of the room when his couch had called him to sit back down. If he had just walked out of that door he would have seen her. Yoona finally went back to her working area to continue working on her files that were given to her.

"Yoona ssi you have a visitor waiting for you outside."

"I wonder who could it be. I only told my dad that I was working here." She got up and walked out to the lobby.

"Yoona ah~" She turned around to see Seunghyun waiting for her. She was surprised to see him there.

"Seunghyun ssi what are you doing here?"

"You dad told me you started workign today. He said you would be working here."

"So you came here to see me."

"Well, I'm actaully at work myself. We are the ambassador to this comapany and we had a meetiong for it."

"I see, so that means..." She looked at him hopeing he gets what she asking.

"Yeah. He's here too. Why?" He was a little disappointed that she was thinking about him.

"Well, he doesn't know I'm back in Korea and I'm hopeing to keeping it that way. If he do find out then I would have to see him everyday like in high school."

"Ah..I see. You don't have to worry about that. Couch won't even let him out his sight." He was a little happy because she is trying to avoid Taecyeon just like he wanted.

"AH...I heard that you two got into a fight. What happened?"

"You know about that?"

"Well everybody here knows about it. That's all that they've been talking about. What happened?" She looked at him and see that he is trying to avoid her gaze.

"Let's just say that we had a little disagreement that lead us to use our fist."

" Was it about me?" She knew that the two had something against each other and it wasn't about the sport it was about love for her.

"Yoona.." He was lost for word.

"Yoona ssi, the boss needs you upstairs." Her co-worker had came for her, taking her away from her conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter