Chapter 12

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woked up the next morning with a headache. There was just too much going on for her to handle. Yoona walked down the stairs to be greeted by her uncle who looks like he is about to leave for work.

"Your leaving early uncle." She said catching his attention. He turned around and looked at the young girl.

"Oh your up. Yeah I had something come up at work.:He told her packing paper into his breifcase. "What time did you come home last night? I didn't even hear you come in." He asked her wondering the time she stpped inside the house.

"It was midnight when I came. I'm sorry about that. I know you said to not stay out so late since it get dangerous." She said with an appologize look on her face. She knew he was as protective as his brother, who is her father.

"Its okay for one night, don't think about doing it again." He said taking his stuff. "I'm leaving first. Have fun at school today." He said kissing ehr forhead and heading for the door.

"I'll try." She said in a whisper.

She watch him leave and then made her way to the dinning room for breakfest. Her aunt had just brought out the last dish for their breakfest. Yoona started to eat while her aunt kepy looking at her. Yoona could feel the stares deep in her skin.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?"

"No. I was just wondering who that boy was last night with you? I saw you two talking infront." Her aunt asked wanting to know the truth. Yoona never had a boy waiting for her infront of their house. So she found it weird that one was waiting for her last night.

"How did you know?" Yoona was suprised. She thought they were all sleeping sicne it was late that night.

"Well he was waiting there for a while after I finished putting the leftovers away. So I stayed up and watched what he was doing and the you came. You two seem close."

"We are not close." Yoona tried to deny it.

"That's not what it seem like last night. He seem like he have feelings for you."

Yoona tried to get out of the conversation but her aunt was not going to give in.

"So who is he to you?" She asked again, making Yoona put down her chopsticks.

"He is someone from my past. The past I wish to never go back to. He...he is someone that tried to help me out of being sad about my mothers death. He was so sweet to me and cared for me when I didn't want him. He grew to be an awsome person while I'm just this high school student running away from her problems." Yoona looked down at her hands sad. "I'll leave first. Thank you for breakfeast." She got up from the table and left.

Her aunt looked at her plate and she still had some food on her plate. She thought bringing up the boy wouldn't be problem but it turned out to big a mistake. She went to where Yoona was and watch her put her shoes on and leave out the door.

"I'm sorry Yoona. I was just curious." She whispered knowing the young girl was not going to hear her since she had already left.

Yoona was walking down the street with her head down. She was stuck thinking about her feelins for Taecyeon. she didn't know if she did have feelings for her, she just thought of him as a past. With so much on her mind she was staring to feel confused. Not paying attention where she was walking she ended up bumping to someone.

"Penny for your thought." The familiar voice had caught her attention.

"What do you want Taecyeon ssi? I have to get to school."

"Well, I came to escourt you to school." He said smiling really big.

"I don't need you to escourt me to school. I could walk myself." She started to walk again.

"Your always so stubborn. I'm still going to escourt you whether you like it or not." He had caught up to her and started to smile once again.

"How can a grown man be so immiture? Just go home already Taecyeon ssi." She had stopped for a moment and looked at him. Everything was the same, he just grew his hair out more.

"So we are going back to using formalities again?" He looked at her and she just ignored him and kept walking. "When is your graduation? I'll try and come and support you with abeonim." 

"Abeonim? You can't call my appa that, he is Mr.Im to you." She glared at him. "Listen Taecyeon ssi.."

"Drop the "ssi", I don't like it." He had cut her off.

"Taecyeon, can you please stop this. Your bringing back bad memories that I'm trying to forget. I just want you to leave and don't come looking for me again. Now, if you don't mind I have to get to school before I get scolded. And if my uncle finds out I will be in big trouble. I'm leaving first."

Taecyeon watch her walk away from him once again. He couldn't help but smile once again, it had reminded him of the days he was in school with her and she would walk away from him. Yoona on the other hand started to have flashbac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter