Chapter 11

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's P.O.V

The way he was calling my name, it had my heart racing. I haven't heard it in a long time. The man that told me he had feeling for me is now a basbeall star and is now standing infront of me after a year. I couldn't look at him, it was just too hard for me. All of my memories of Seoul then came back. I couldn't take it, so I walked away before I say something I might regret.

"Yoona~" I could still hear him calling me as I walked away. The girls were folloing me trying to figure out how do I know him. I just ignored them.

As we got to the softball field couch was already talking to the couch of the famous baseball team. I didn't care so I walked away Practice then started and the star baseball team was watching from the stand. I felt uneasy with Taecyeon staring at me. I couldn't do anything right and I was getting yelled at by the couch.

"YA Im Yoona Pay attention" He yelled at me.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again sir." I rushed back to my spot waiting for another ball to be hit to me.

Practice had come to the end and the Giants couch had asked of if we wanted to come to the baseball game tonight. Everybody was cheering while I was just stuck looking at Taecyeon. He still had that same stupid smile on his face like he did a year ago.

~At the game~

I was sitting there watching the game after being force to come. I didn't want to be here, I was still afraid of my past. I had finally found somewhere to be happy and then he shows up again changing everything all over again. The game ended and the LG Giants won the game. This game was so predictable. Our team here haven't won a game since I was a baby due to the change of the CEO. We were offered to go down to the locker room and see the players once again. I honestly didn't want to go, I rather go home. We got there and all of the players were done changing into their regular clothing. The first person that caught my eyes was Taecyeon, he was staring straight at me. The room suddenly felt like it was moving aorund.

"Yoona you okay?" I could hear Seunghyun ask me that question. I couldn't really reply. So I just turned away and walked out of the dressing room to the hallway away from those eyes that always get me.

An hour past and they were all still inside the dressing room celebrating while I was sitting out here staring out to space. I male figure then came out of the room. I could feel his stares on me. It felt like I've done something wrong and I was trying to hude from it.

"Why are you out here alone?" He asked me. That strong voice that use to be so soft and child like.

"I'm not a person who celebrate." I don't know why I answered him. I was suppose to be ignoring him, as if he didn't exist in my past.

"I see your still the same. Although you smile more here. You look more pretty." Was he complamenting me right now? Now it feels so uncomfortable. Why is couch not coming out of that room to take me home.

"I see you changed a lot." Im Yoona what are you doing? Don't speak to him.

"Yeah. I worked hard after having my heart broken after a someone left. I told myself that I would show her how great a man I am." Why is he bring back up the past. I even told him not to like me, that was his choice. I left to be happy, I had no reason to tell him why I left. I had no feelings for him, at least that's what I thought.

"Well no one told you to like me." I made it even more uncomfortable. The whole hallway then became silence. Until a female figure came running down the hallway and then end up hugging Taecyeon. I stared at her trying to figure out where i seen this person from. And when she turned around it was no one other than the evil Jessica.

"Oppa, Congrates on winning today. You did a great job today." She said not looking at me. It was as if I was invisable to her. Taecyeon wasn't even paying attention to her either. His eyes were still on me. She finally turned around and looked at me. She did a double take before relising who I was.

"Aren't you that loner from our old high shcool." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at her. Who is she to Taecyeon anyways? "Its Yoona right?"

"Yeah. I'm surprise a person like you forgot my name after so many years of mistreatment." My hand started to curl into a fist. Trying to surpass my anger towards this thing infront of me.

"Well I'm sorry that I forgot and I'm also sorry for mistreating you back then." I could tell she was lying behind all that makeup. "Oppa, when can you leave? Appa is waiting for us." She was doing that disgusting aegyo infront of him, I almost throw up my lunch.

"I'm kind of busy right now Jessica. I will meet your dad later." He then looked at me with those eyes once again. I wish I could just pull them out of their socket so that it wouldn't look at me like that. I looked away from those eyes once again. Seunghyun then came out joining in this uncomfortable situation that I'm dealing with right now.

"I heard that you wanted to go home Yoona. So I thought I would take you. If that's okay with you?" I didn't want them to know where I lived. Its bad enough that they know what school I go to. I can't have another repeat of what happened last year with Taecyeon. If he find out where I live I'm sure he would come and visit every chance he get. She didn't want to have to run away again. "So...Do you want me to take you?" I looked back at Taecyeon who was being attacked by Jessica with her aegyos.

"You could just take me to the bus stop near here that's all." I said a little too cold. That old me is coming back and I could feel it. I turned around and headed to the exit. Seunghyun just followed behind me without saying anything else.

"I could take you all the way home Yoona. I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter