Chapter 25

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~3 Years Later~

After watching a long baseball game. There was a little girl running through the crowds of people who were trying to get the attention of the baseball players. She didn't care about them, she had her mind set on one person.

"Appa~" The little girl ran to the man that she knew as a father. She was wearing a mini jerseywith his number on the back.

"Aigoo, my pretty little daughter. Did you watch appa play?" H asked the little girl who was now in his arms smileing.

"Neh. Appa is is the best!" She put her thumb up showing her support for him.

"Ya~ I told you not to run off by yourself, you could have gotting lost." The women said finally catching up to her daughter.

"Sorry eomma. I just wanted to see appa really badly." The little said pouting. Seunghyun just laughed at her cutness.

"Aigoo, when did you grow up to be so adoreable? We need to reverse time so that you don't grow up."

"I don't want that to happen. Appa will not be able to see me at his game cheering." She said cutely.

"You know, you spoile her too much. She always want to come here instead of going to preschool." Yoona said just shaking her head at the two.

"You don't want to go to preschool?" He asked his daughter while she is sitting in his arms.

"I don't want to go there. I want to be with appa only." She pouted again making him laugh at her cutenss.

"You know you could make more friends in preschool. Appa is to busy to play with you." He said looking at the little in the eyes. She looked like she was about to cry after hearing his words.

"But I want to watch appa play baseball. I don't care about school, I just want to watch baseball. Appa can you teach me to play?" She was now trying whipe away the tears that was falling down her face.

"Ahh don't say that, you are really smart. You can learn so much by going to school. How about this? If you go to preschool, appa will teach you how to play baseball. You will probably be as good as your eomma." He looked up at Yoona who was smileing at the two.

"Go hurry and change so we can go home." Yoona said while taking Krystal away from him.

"I'll be back." He kissed both of their foreheads and headed to the locker room.

Yoona had barely pulled through three years ago. She suffered through the birth of Krystal, she almost died but was saved by the doctors. She knew it wasn't her time to leave this world yet. that's why she didn't want to abort Krystal. When she found out that Seunghyn had gave Krystal her real father last name she was surprised. She was actaully happy that he named her for her. Seunghyun had looked at his phone and saw that he had fifty message coming in from Taecyeon, he decided not to tell him what happened and just let everything be. Taecyeon doesn't know the gender of his own child or the almost death of Yoona. It was kept a secret from him.

" Ready to go?" Seunghyun said while holding onto his bag.

"Yes appa~" Krystal smiled.

"Let's go then." He said grabbing onto her hand. Yoona followed behind them, watching the two interact with each other.

At the airport a familiar face had just arrived from a long trip. He was now on vaction back in his hometown. There was news reporter everywhere to welcome him home. He actaully wanted to come home a long time ago but due to his contract he had to stay ore had to pay million dollars fine and he knew he didn't have that type of money since he had just started his carreer in the states. Taecyeon was walking with his manager and was being bomber with questions.

"Are you back to get married? Rumors say that you have a lover here in Korea, and that you left Jessica for her." Taecyeon looked back at the reporter who looked a little scared after his sudden turn.

"Rumors are rumors. And from what it seem, I believe Jessica ssi had started this rumor out of anger. I have no contact with any females here in Korea, I don't even have my mothers number. But I guess it's whatever to you guys since you believe in stuff like that." He just smirked and kept walking to his van. He entered the van ignoring all the question.

"Even here they ask me that question. Aish." He rubbed his head.

"Do you want to go straight to the hotel or you have plains to go somewhere else?" His manager asked him. Taecyeon looked at him.

"I actaully want to go to my old high school." Taecyeon said looking out the window. He would be lying if he said he wasn't thinking about Yoona.

The van took them to the high school just as Taecyeon asked them to. Taecyeon puts on his hat and sunglasses before exiting the van. He walked around the empty school, he was enjoying his memory of being at the school. He made a stop at the softball field. The memories came back from the first time he had talked to Yoona.

Flashback

"I never seen a girl play so good without complaining about her sweating" I said scaring the poor girl that was practicing alone.

" I..I..just love playing period" She looked away trying not to meet my eyes.

"Ok Taecyeon, the pitcher for the baseball team and also the the famous Ok Taejoon son" I said with a smile.

"My name...i.i.is Im Yo..Yoona, I'm the second baseman" She said still not looking at me.

" I see that you decided to practice on your own."

"Ye..ye..yeah I..I..I  haven't prac..practice in a lo..lo.lon..long time." She was cute when she get nervous.

"We actually had met a few times before. Its just that I should properly introduce myself to you."

"You didn't have to, I'm not really fun to talk to."

"You doubt yourself a lot. Mind if I join you."

" I was actually about to leave. I have curfew." She looked down on the ground.

"You know you owe me a favor." SHe looked at me with a suprised look on her face.

"I do? I don't remember."

"Earlier when we bumped into each other at school. I asked you for a favor."

"Ah now I remember. What is the favor?" I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

"Let's have dinner together. I'll help you clean this up." 

"I don't know."

"You don't have to worry about me trying to get in your pants. I'm not like my teammates, and beside I want to eat out. It's a beautiful night."

"Okay, I'll go with you." I was actually surprised that she agreed with me.

End of Flashback 

"I wonder how she is doing now" Taecyeon thought. He turned to walk away from the field. He then saw a familiar face walking towards the baseball field.

"What is he doing here?" Taecyeon followed him at a safe distance

It was Seunghyun and it looked like he was about to practice baseball, but with who. Taecyeon got closer and he see a little girl in a jersey. She was adorable but who was she. Taecyeon looked closer at the little girl and she had doe eyes like someone he knew.

"Could it be?" Taecyeon couldn't believe his eyes. He didn't know if the child that Seunghyun was playing with was his child or not.

"Appa~ I want to throw it far and really fast like you." Taecyeon could hear the little girl say. Now he knew that it was his child that him and Yoona made.

"She looks just like her mother. She so pretty." Taecyeon smile at the sight of his daughter. The smile suddenly fell when he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter