Chapter 17

For The Love Of The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon have not been himself all day and it made people worried about him. There were news about Seunghyun dating a young lady and Taecyeon knew who exactly she was. It broke his heart knowing those two was dating each other. He kept telling himselve that it should have been him that was holding Yoona's hand and coming out in those articles. But that was all just an imagination to him, the cruel realty is that he is to be married off in two week to Jessica. He didn't love her like he love Yoona, the feelings were so different. He wasn't even sure if there was even feelings there to even call it love. He have known Jessica his whole life, there were no type of special relationship. He thought of her as a best friend and sister but it appeared that she wanted more than that. He did make a promise to her but hey, they were young and they didn't know what they were talking about. Taecyeon didn't know she would actaully take it to heart. Today was the first playoff game and Taecyeon was not focus on theb game at all. Seunghyun walked into the locker room with a bright smile on his face. Everybody in the locker room started to make whistle and cheer noise for him. Taecyeon just sat there and watch the seen, he tried to play it off as if he was prepairing for the game when really he was thinking about how can he get something he wanted so badly.

"You must be really happy Seunghyun? Your girlfriend is really pretty. When are you going to tie the not?" That had made Seunghyun really happy to hear something like that but on the other side of the room Taecyeon was really fearious.

"We haven't talked about that yet since we just started dating." He had a huge smile on his face and it was making Taecyeon more angry.

"Well until that day comes make sure you invite us." Their teammates were making a big deal about the whole dating situation.

"I will but first you guys have to attends Taecyeon's wedding." He looked over at Taecyeon who was glaring at him.

"How is the luscky fella anyway? You been looking down since nthis morning."

"Lets just say life is a cruel thing to me. I'm going out first." He got up from his seat and left the locker room.

Seunghyun looked back his teammate who were confused of the situation. He decided to leave the locker room following behind Taecyeon. When he finally caught up with him, he stopped him making him turn around and face him.

"What the hell do you want? You already have Yoona." He said with a pissed off tone.

"And I thought that you were a man. You should grow up already, just because she is now taking doesn't mean you have to be an to everybody around you. And beside your getting married soon."

"How do you know that?"

"Your mother gave Yoona a invintation to your wedding." Seunghyun change his voice into a serious one

"How the hell did my mother give Yoona a invintation?"

"Yoona work for your mother and from the looks of it your mother doesn't like her. Yoona haven't been able to go home on time due to all the work she gave her. She is trying to hurt Yoona because lf you. Can you please tell her to stop?"

"I can't do nothing about that, she has control of everything. Just tell Yoona to quit." He crossed his arm as if he didn't care. He knew he care for her even though she told him to leave her life. He is just hurt by the fact that she wouldn't give her heart to him, instead she gave it to someone els.

"That's the thing, she's too stubborn and won't listen. She wants to prove a point to your mother and your little fiancee. If you care for her the least you could do is make them stop."

"She's your girlfriend not mine." It broke his heart just saying those words.

"But it has something to do with you. If you don't put a end to this someone will get hurt and I'm not going to sit and watch it happen." He walked off leaving Taecyeon behind in his thoughts.

Taecyeon's P.O.V

I walked on to the field in my uniform, I haven't felt so depressed since my mom left us. The whole time my mind was not on the game but it was on Yoona and how I use to spend my time to make her happy. I looked up into the stands to see a familiar figure calling my name and next to her was someone who I thought I would never see again. What was Jessica plainning? Why did she bring her here? Could it be she's here for Seunghyun?

"Taecyeon, what is wrong with you? Come on we have a game to play." He pat me on my back and ran out to the field. I wasn't in the mood to be so cheerful like everybody else but this game was so important to me.

I took one last look up into the stand to see Yoona looking my way our eyes then met with each other, she ended up looking away and Jessica started to scream my name even more with her loud voice. It was really annoying to hear her voice and I knew Yoopna was feeling uncomfortable. I ran on to the field and waved at the crowed after my name was called for the line up. The game started and everything was going well until I injured my shoulder sliding into second base. I'm now stuck sitting on the bench watching Seunghyun pitch the rest of the game. I was devistated from the outcome of this game, I've dreamed of this game for a long time. This team was the last team my dad played before his sudden death. I wanted to finish what he couldn't for this team We were up by one run and Suenghyun just had to strike out this last batter with bases loaded. I was onmy toes the whole game, I didn't want him to blow the whole game. I worked too hard to get us this far. The batter had two strikes on him and if Seunghyun could hit the right target the game will be over. As Seunghyun let go of that ball my heart stopped, I didn't know what it was. All of a sudden everybody was cheering, the whole stadium was going crazy. Everybody just ran out onto t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter